What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

UGA game...can't get here fast enough.

Highflyer

Club Member
Club Member
I'm jonesing for some tailgate and Folsom time. I'm not expecting much from the game itself, but I'm so excited to get back to CO for a long weekend. I can taste the Coffee Shop breakfast, followed by cold beers and some tailgating and pregame. Hopefully the Buffs show up and top off my weekend.

So, roll call, who's going to be around Sackygate next weekend?

might be for a little bit at the end, something came up that i have to go to prior. hopefully see ya!

I'll be there for the first time since 05 CSU. I can't wait either. Gonna be fun with my bro. Thanks again Philly! Maybe a Sackygate visit is in order although never been to one. Are you bastards nice to outta towners?

I'll be there for the first time since 05 CSU. I can't wait either. Gonna be fun with my bro. Thanks again Philly! Maybe a Sackygate visit is in order although never been to one. Are you bastards nice to outta towners?

They were to me but then maybe it was my age or the fact I had two women with me to back me up.

You have to stop by. Those guys and ladies are most awsome. Very good people. But Sacky's dad is a Dick. No, seriously. Sacky's dad's name is "Dick". Man, I'm digging a hole here. Can someone help me here. Please. Just a little help. Never mind............

You have to stop by. Those guys and ladies are most awsome. Very good people. But Sacky's dad is a Dick. No, seriously. Sacky's dad's name is "Dick". Man, I'm digging a hole here. Can someone help me here. Please. Just a little help. Never mind............

You forgot to tell him about the free hoodies that are given away there sometimes... :smile2:

Wish I was going to be there, but I'm headed for Vegas next weekend instead. Sorry I'll miss you, HF... :huh:

My Father in Law is named Dick.

My Dad is named Jim.

I can't decide whether to drive to Dallas for the Tex-OU game next weekend, or drive the extra 11 hours to Boulder for the UGA game. Not sure if i can get into the cotton bowl, last year i was able to pay off a door guy. Colorado game shouldn't be too hard to buy a ticket... Sacky's burgers or fried Texas fair food....

I can't decide whether to drive to Dallas for the Tex-OU game next weekend, or drive the extra 11 hours to Boulder for the UGA game. Not sure if i can get into the cotton bowl, last year i was able to pay off a door guy. Colorado game shouldn't be too hard to buy a ticket... Sacky's burgers or fried Texas fair food....

Was this always your avatar or is this new? Either way, hilarious.

ut cupcake.jpeg

Back