What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

UM Postgame Impression

Michigan fan here. I just re-watched the game and created an account to come over here and make a comment. Lifau is a stud and I hope he's not seriously injured. He's a very talented QB and seemed like a strong leader. I was impressed with his effort when he was clearly in a lot of pain. Colorado as a whole played with a lot of heart and I wish you guys all the best the rest of the season. I'll be checking the scoreboard and hope to see lots of wins for you. Go Buffs (in all games but Michigan)!

Michigan fan here. I just re-watched the game and created an account to come over here and make a comment. Lifau is a stud and I hope he's not seriously injured. He's a very talented QB and seemed like a strong leader. I was impressed with his effort when he was clearly in a lot of pain. Colorado as a whole played with a lot of heart and I wish you guys all the best the rest of the season. I'll be checking the scoreboard and hope to see lots of wins for you. Go Buffs (in all games but Michigan)!

I was impressed with the team you guys have this year. Most teams, even very good ones, if you take away stuff they normally count on they're not able to adjust and beat you in other ways. CU was able to take away downfield passing and the inside run game. But you guys were able to get it going with sweeps and short passing. Rare for a college team to be able to move away from gameplan and be that successful.

Defensively, I doubt that CU will see a better DL all year. You guys are going to be tough to beat. Good luck to you.

I feel like we're getting a pat on the head and a "good job, good effort" / back to the kids table kind of treatment from media and some UM fans. We need to ****ing win one of those games so opposing fans start to hate us again.

I feel like we're getting a pat on the head and a "good job, good effort" / back to the kids table kind of treatment from media and some UM fans. We need to ****ing win one of those games so opposing fans start to hate us again.

I didn't mean my comment as a pat on the head. Colorado played tough on both sides of the ball and without a couple of special teams plays, and at least one special teams gift from your punter, it's a very close game, even with Lifau out. Jabrill Peppers had a career game, and even Harbaugh said we don't win that game without Jabrill. You guys looked strong and you have good coaching. I think both teams need to play a couple more games to see just how good each is. Right now I think Michigan's D seems vulnerable up the middle. CU torched our safeties. Our number one corner, Jourdan Lewis, comes back from injury this Saturday. I'm hoping that shores up some coverage weaknesses that you guys exposed.

All that said, sorry I'm not gonna hate CU TSchekler. I reserve my animus for Michigan State and Ohio State, and my hate for teams that have a history of sleaze in play or recruiting.

I didn't mean my comment as a pat on the head. Colorado played tough on both sides of the ball and without a couple of special teams plays, and at least one special teams gift from your punter, it's a very close game, even with Lifau out. Jabrill Peppers had a career game, and even Harbaugh said we don't win that game without Jabrill. You guys looked strong and you have good coaching. I think both teams need to play a couple more games to see just how good each is. Right now I think Michigan's D seems vulnerable up the middle. CU torched our safeties. Our number one corner, Jourdan Lewis, comes back from injury this Saturday. I'm hoping that shores up some coverage weaknesses that you guys exposed.

All that said, sorry I'm not gonna hate CU TSchekler. I reserve my animus for Michigan State and Ohio State, and my hate for teams that have a history of sleaze in play or recruiting.
You spelled "anus" wrong.

The game was kind of like my golf game. "I shot an 87 but I shoulda shot a 75." I'm getting sick of "We lost, but we shoulda won."

You should still hate us. No we don't have a history of sleaze in our play or recruiting. But we are assholes. Every single one of us is a 35 year old asshole.

We'll push your grandma down stairs in our stadium and lob piss balloons at your old man. Just ask the red polyester horde, they'll set you straight.

Also check back in and tell us how you feel when we kick your ass in the Rose Bowl.

Back