What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Uncanny resemblance

MtnBuff

Not allowed in Barzil 2
Club Member
1754852.jpg
th

TJ Haws from BYU.

Watched the game the other night when BYU beat Gonzaga. Couldn't get over this skinny kid with biggest dome I've seen in a long time.

Guy looks like the Great Gazzoo from the Flintstones for those old enough to remember.

Played a good game but with him being that skinny and with that giant forehead just looked strange.

I went into a Gold's Gym in NJ several years back and they had a "Big Head" contest going on. I had them measure me and I was tied with the leader. A great athletic moment.
thankfully, my shoulders and chest are big enough, the head doesn't look extreme

I don't know if it is so much the size of the head as it is having his eyes at or below the middle of it.

Back