What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Undrafted Free Agents....

Take a look at this random post on the Buffzone article about Hugh Charles and his hopes of going to the Browns.

Posted by Big_Red_Machine on April 29, 2008 at 3:09 p.m. (Suggest removal)

How many times did Nebraska snuff out CU's national championship dreams? Oh wait, CU doesn't dream, they have the same nightmare over and over. It starts out with Coach Mac crying and begging a laughing Tom Osbourne not to run up the score but Tom just runs it up anyway. Then it fades into Gary Barnett with his head in his hands during on the sideline as Nebraska races down the field to blow the game open with a triple digit lead and finally there is Hawkins giving his freshamn some "Hawk Love." What a joke, your entire organization is run by a bunch of clown babies and dummies! I think we may change the University of Nebraska at Lincoln's name to Genius University, don't even bother applying Colorado, you aren't geniuses like us!

Organization?
Triple Digits? Wait they were beating us by over 100? So much for being geniuses:lol:
This guy has to be joking

Last edited:
Take a look at this random post on the Buffzone article about Hugh Charles and his hopes of going to the Browns.

How many times did Nebraska snuff out CU's national championship dreams? Oh wait, CU doesn't dream, they have the same nightmare over and over. It starts out with Coach Mac crying and begging a laughing Tom Osbourne not to run up the score but Tom just runs it up anyway. Then it fades into Gary Barnett with his head in his hands during on the sideline as Nebraska races down the field to blow the game open with a triple digit lead and finally there is Hawkins giving his freshamn some "Hawk Love." What a joke, your entire organization is run by a bunch of clown babies and dummies! I think we may change the University of Nebraska at Lincoln's name to Genius University, don't even bother applying Colorado, you aren't geniuses like us!

Organization?
Triple Digits? Wait they were beating us by over 100? So much for being geniuses:lol:

Ummmm, at least he spelled genius right? :huh:

Organization?

I look at this and all i see is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :cry:

Organization?

I guess this clownface missed last year's game huh? It seems to me that we were the team that was close to getting to triple digits!

Let's hope they wear those all whites again very soon! **** Nebraska, the entire useless State.

Back