What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Uniform Prediction Thread - Game 3 - Michigan (Away)

Seems like there are only two logical choices:
Authentic Miracle setup with Black Pants, White Jerseys, and Gold Helmets
OR Modern 2016 Team Stormtrooper with White Pants, White Jerseys, and White Helmets
This depends on this teams mentality. The Miracle Setup would be the smart one to plug into the successes of 87-96, during the last real RISE
Silver just does not make sense for this one, but all Silver makes sense against the Ducks.

I look at it this way, either honor the history with the G/W/B or make a new modern legacy in the W/W/W.

Either look will be awesome.

This
Colorado.jpg

I know we shouldn't fall into the trap of looking ahead a game and thinking about Oregon, but I (also) think the silver combo is best @ oregon. Feels like this team is feeling our history, I'll go with GWB also.

BTW, speaking of black helmets, not a fan of the shiny Ralphie decals on the matte black helmets.

Wonder if a matte Ralphie decal would work at all.

We haven't won wearing the black helmets until this past game. Superstition got the better of them I think.
It's strange to me that they don't seem to like the black helmets that much.
Buffs are 2-18 in the black lids. Including this past weekend.

I vote G/W/B. I think this team understands there is history in the program.

I would save the Stormtrooper for Oregon.

**** it gold, white, and black. U know what's cool though? They are ranked 4th just like back in '94.

Back