What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Uniform Prediction Thread - Game 4 - Nicholls St.

Tatanka™

Chief Allbuffs Grammarian and Uniformologist
Club Member
I'm going to guess we go with the Raiders look this week. Silver-Black-Gray (Yes, gray. Those pants are not silver. :p)
iyx8dxp.jpg

Looking at the weather it is supposed to be 86 on Saturday. I vote for the uniform combination that keeps them the coolest during the game.

If I'm not mistaken, the team has already picked the combos for the entire season. Weather won't be a consideration.

I'd be somewhat surprised to see us wear the same combo twice this year, but if we do then gold-black-gold would be the one.

If I'm not mistaken, the team has already picked the combos for the entire season. Weather won't be a consideration.

I'd be somewhat surprised to see us wear the same combo twice this year, but if we do then gold-black-gold would be the one.

They said around the time when the uniforms were released that, while there are a lot of combinations, there are a bunch that will never be worn. So our "usable" combinations are much fewer than the overall list I think.

They said around the time when the uniforms were released that, while there are a lot of combinations, there are a bunch that will never be worn. So our "usable" combinations are much fewer than the overall list I think.

The usable number is still well over 13. Here is what I would consider definitely or very likely on their usable list, possible combos (yellow question mark) and very unlikely (red X) combos.

Definitely or probably usable - 20
Questionable - 13
Unlikely - 15
1PFvd2S.jpg

Last edited:
I think they should come out no big deal full traditional (G-B-G). I believe they do come out S-B-S.

Back