What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Uniform Prediction Thread - Game 4 - Nicholls St.

Will reserve judgement till I see them on the field. Good opponent to test them out on though. Not many people tuning in to this one. So if they are bad, not many will see them.

Was looking forward to that Gold/Black/Gold again. Can't beat the traditional look.

I told you I wasn't cheating!
throwaway during the Nicholls st game is just a red herring. Let's see how badly you beat the field in P12 play. Also, there is a distinct possibility you were so horrified at the choice when you heard about it that you refused to even pretend to endorse it by "predicting" it.

throwaway during the Nicholls st game is just a red herring. Let's see how badly you beat the field in P12 play. Also, there is a distinct possibility you were so horrified at the choice when you heard about it that you refused to even pretend to endorse it by "predicting" it.

Damn. You're good.

this whole thread will be used as an example in a social justice class at CU about grown male football fans LGBTO tendencies.

I agree. That looks badass. Kind of a shame to waste that on Nicholls St.

The white helmets are terrible. It doesn't matter what jersey and pants they wear with them. If it was up to me, I'd go black helmets once or twice, silver helmets once or twice and gold the rest of the season.

We look like Wyoming. Not a fan.
Wyoming doesn't have a single piece of equipment that is black, so I'm not sure where you got this idea. Either way, literally every single one of our uniforms is going to look like another schools. It's unavoidable.

Vandy, Army, Purdue, Wake Forest, Idaho...etc?

I've realized why I hate the Black jersey/silver (gray, whatever) pant combo - the gold on the jersey sleeves. I can't stop looking at it...Horrible.
And now that I think about it, it sort of looks like they gave up on the white helmet. Like it needs a silver buffalo or a totally different design.

I also don't like when we make one uniform out of the three different colors.

The white/black/white looks alright, but looks nothing like the Colorado Buffaloes.

I really like the gray/silver uniforms, but other than that I prefer gold helmets and gold pants at all times. The lone exception being the black jerseys and black pants for the final home game. In the end, our uniforms are secondary to WINNING. We could wear beige tutus for all I care, as long as we win games!

Last edited:
I really like the gray/silver uniforms, but other than that I prefer gold helmets and gold pants at all times. The lone exception being the black jerseys and black pants for the final home game. In the end, our informs are secondary to WINNING. We could wear beige tutus for all I care, as long as we win games!
This is the most important part. They could wear lavender and brown and I would be happy if we were a top 25 team consistently.

This is the most important part. They could wear lavender and brown and I would be happy if we were a top 25 team consistently.

Lavender Brown. One of my favorite of the secondary Harry Potter characters
Lavender-Brown-lavender-brown-21702125-287-339.jpg

Back