What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Uniform Prediction Thread - Game 5 - Oregon State (Home)

Tatanka-IIRC, the team decided the week of the Stanford game last year to wear GBG (after the 30 for 30) even though that combination had been used previously. I think the kids (and rightly so) has the final say here. That said, this seems like a week where we break out the Raider look.....or maybe SBW

12805691_1169714486371897_473032130836190198_n.jpg

Yes.
Why is he pooping in the hallway?

Tatanka-IIRC, the team decided the week of the Stanford game last year to wear GBG (after the 30 for 30) even though that combination had been used previously. I think the kids (and rightly so) has the final say here. That said, this seems like a week where we break out the Raider look.....or maybe SBW
Yes, I remember. I doubt we'll see another special circumstance again this year that will cause them to deviate from what was decided before the season. And based on the options that are left, more G-B-G this season seems to be a certainty. It seems that the players enjoy mixing it up but respect the history and identity of Buffs football by choosing the traditional home uniforms for multiple games. Gotta love that!

col-07-09-allblack-marcpiscotty-vert-620x895.jpg

This thread got me looking through uniforms....

Does any uniform completely represent losing more than this one does? I hope we never have a "throwback" day to these sometime in the future.

There are three silver helmets and three silver pants left. That very likely means we'll see S-B-S at home and S-S-S and S-W-S on the road. That would leave the following available.

Helmet - G G G G W
Jersey - B B B B W
Pants - B G G G W

Likely combinations are:

Home
---------
S-B-S
G-B-G
G-B-G
W-B-W
G-B-B (UCLA blackout)

Road
---------
S-S-S
S-W-S
G-W-G

There. I spoiled the combination surprises for the rest of the year. :p

So how do you know all this? Sounds like a likely solution. Now predict which game is which combination. Then you can really ruin it. Come on, give it a shot.

Going to be a lot of silver on the road to close things out apparently. I wasn't a fan of this combo when I first saw it, but it has definitely grown on me.

Was hoping for GBG... But it looks like WBW is the decision. Don't really care though, just want the Buffs to dominate this Saturday in Boulder!

For some reason I'm not a fan of WBW, but who cares - just go out and kick their asses. I'll cheer you all on no matter what the combo is.

Back