What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Uniform Prediction Thread - Game 5 - Oregon

IM' DIGGING IT!!!

Not a fan on the generic pic of the outfit, but that one makes it look KILLER!
GREAT CHOICE!

Like It! That's a matte black helmet correct? Can't go wrong with that.
Love the black matte. I would also love the see a gold chrome helmet in the future, a la Baylor or Tulsa
gold-3-620x465.jpg

Huskies wore it too.

Personally don't like the chrome gold look. Just a preference. Think it looks like a christmas ornament. Would much rather see the matte black helmets with chrome gold facemask/Ralphie logo.
Agreed what UW did the same look. Not my point. How you present an idea is sometimes important.

Oh and **** bailer.

Please let the white helmets be retired for the year.

I'm totally old school and boring. I like the uniforms to be the uniforms. But it's pretty well established that it isn't about what a bunch of us 35 year olds like (except as an opportunity to sell us some extra gear).

Seems like the players, students and recruits liked the all white "Stormtrooper" look. If they like it, then I like it because it's about them.

I do draw the line at anything fluorescent or outside of the basic CU color pallet, though.

I'm totally old school and boring. I like the uniforms to be the uniforms. But it's pretty well established that it isn't about what a bunch of us 35 year olds like (except as an opportunity to sell us some extra gear).

Seems like the players, students and recruits liked the all white "Stormtrooper" look. If they like it, then I like it because it's about them.

These are the sorts of things people were wearing when I was a HS senior in 1991. Clearly people that age could use some fashion guidance from their elders.

mvhwpypxxlbb4hsidz3j.jpg

xhnbo5o4xdtorl8wi9hd.jpg

bad-90s-twins.jpg

Are they giving out shirts? If not we are going to look like fools on national tv. Going to be in the 40's halfway through the game and there is no way 50,000 people will have the right color jackets
They are not giving out shirts. It's gonna look half-assed. Meh.

Back