What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

University of Arizona announcement

The arena needs a revamp. I remember the first game I went to there in 2005 and I was expecting some mecca of college basketball greatness. What I saw was a larger Denver Coliseum.

Get over it

You know, the last time we played Mizzou in football--20 years after the 5th down--the crowd was still collectively counting each and every down for the refs. 20 years later.

It hasn't even been a year, man.

Also, you're fortunate we blame the officiating and not the school itself. Mizzou never learned that trick.

"Dick *****?" What the hell is that?

Common Nickname
Richard = Dick

Arizona nickname convention
Colorado:Rado
Arizona: Zona

Sackman application of Arizona convention.
Richard:*****

Thus, per Orr, Dick ***** = Arizona Fans.

Common Nickname
Richard = Dick

Arizona nickname convention
Colorado:Rado
Arizona: Zona

Sackman application of Arizona convention.
Richard:*****

Thus, per Orr, Dick ***** = Arizona Fans.

Really it was Sacky's assessment, and my determined application.

Back