What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

UNLV Preview: An evening with the Tournament

RSSBot

News Junkie
Well hello, NCAA Tournament.* It's been a long time, but you're looking fine as ever.* Might I interest you in some fine French 'champagna'? *Here, let me dim the lights, and play some music.

Now that the mood has been set, let's get straight to business...

--

Happy Tournament, Buff Nation!

That's right, it's time for the Dance to tip-off, and for the first time since I was a bright-eyed freshman, the Buffs have scrounged up a ticket. *This impossible dream has taken CU through four rounds of the Pac-12 Tournament and straight to New Mexico.

Many would be happy with what the Buffs have managed to accomplish so far. *After all, the first conference title in 43 years is*definitely*something worth celebrating. *However, teams who are just "happy to be there" are an affront to the very nature of the Tournament. *Any one of the remaining teams, from Asheville to Xavier, is only six wins away from a national title. *If you're still in it, you have to be in it to win it.

Standing in CU's way are*the*Runnin' Rebels from UNLV. *This proud program, holder of a national title and plenty of tournament experience, is a tough regional draw, but that's the level of team you're going to face at this stage. *It's time for the Buffs to show that they're up to the challenge, and belong with the big boys.

Tip-off from the famous Pit in Albuquerque is set for approximately 7:57pm.* The game can be seen on truTV.* For those of you who haven't heard of truTV before, it's channel 71 (771 for HD) on Comcast, 246 on DirecTV, and 204 on Dish.* You probably already get it without knowing.

If the idea of searching for truTV seems too daunting for you, you can follow the action through MMOD on teh interwebz. Additionally, Mark Johnson and the radio coverage is set for 850 KOA (also available through iheart.com).

Click below for my preview...

Read more »
8030839680057503187-2564053369373053024

ggH5qoNSF24

Well hello, NCAA Tournament.* It's been a long time, but you're looking fine as ever.* Might I interest you in some fine French 'champagna'? *Here, let me dim the lights, and play some music.

Now that the mood has been set, let's get straight to business...

--

Happy Tournament, Buff Nation!

That's right, it's time for the Dance to tip-off, and for the first time since I was a bright-eyed freshman, the Buffs have scrounged up a ticket. *This impossible dream has taken CU through four rounds of the Pac-12 Tournament and straight to New Mexico.

Many would be happy with what the Buffs have managed to accomplish so far. *After all, the first conference title in 43 years is*definitely*something worth celebrating. *However, teams who are just "happy to be there" are an affront to the very nature of the Tournament. *Any one of the remaining teams, from Asheville to Xavier, is only six wins away from a national title. *If you're still in it, you have to be in it to win it.

Standing in CU's way are*the*Runnin' Rebels from UNLV. *This proud program, holder of a national title and plenty of tournament experience, is a tough regional draw, but that's the level of team you're going to face at this stage. *It's time for the Buffs to show that they're up to the challenge, and belong with the big boys.

Tip-off from the famous Pit in Albuquerque is set for approximately 7:57pm.* The game can be seen on truTV.* For those of you who haven't heard of truTV before, it's channel 71 (771 for HD) on Comcast, 246 on DirecTV, and 204 on Dish.* You probably already get it without knowing.

If the idea of searching for truTV seems too daunting for you, you can follow the action through MMOD on teh interwebz. Additionally, Mark Johnson and the radio coverage is set for 850 KOA (also available through iheart.com).

Click below for my preview...

Read more »
8030839680057503187-2564053369373053024

ggH5qoNSF24

Originally posted by The Rumblings of a Deranged Buffalo
Click here to view the article.

Back