What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Unofficial CU @ ASU game thread

hokiehead

Discussing music so others might think I'm human
Club Member
7489.png

at
asu-dance-team-3.jpg

Tip time: 7PM MT
TV: Pac12N
previews:

Colorado (10-4, 0-1), RPI 61, AP UNR, Coaches UNR
ASU (8-5, 1-1), RPI 121, AP UNR, Coaches UNR

Line: CU -2
Over/Under: 153.5

Let's go Buffs!!!!!!

I'm ready to see the Buffs bounce back tonight.

Last edited:
As much of a must win as there can be at this point in the season. The way we lost to Utah was bad, but the loss itself was pretty expected. Losing this one could send the season off the rails.

I want to see much better play tonight...I'm almost ready to pull the plug on this season.

Rumblin calls out ASU's extremely shallow bench. maybe we see bigger lineups taking it inside to force foul trouble? I expect Miller gets significant minutes again.

of course, dude makes it sound like we can beat them from outside too. Really like to see the Buffs play a controlled game from start to finish and grab a conference road W.

I want to see much better play tonight...I'm almost ready to pull the plug on this season.
There is a reason I wasn't overly concerned about giving up the Pac 12 network for a while, but did pick a streaming service where I could add it any time if I wanted to do so...

The thing that bothers me most about Fortune isn't his shooting, it's his defense. He gets worked every game on defense.

The thing that bothers me most about Fortune isn't his shooting, it's his defense. He gets worked every game on defense.

To be fair, there's not a player on this team that can defend dribble penetration. Look at Collier out there, he can't stay in front of anyone.

Maybe we should focus more on two pointers since we ain't getting it done with the three pointers. And we need to stop letting them get the ball into the paint.

Collier tackled then ASU gets an and 1 with virtually no contact.

Last edited:
Having trouble getting enthusiastic about this Buff team when it looks like they don't have much enthusiasm on the floor. Other than White lots of guys going through the motions.

Having trouble getting enthusiastic about this Buff team when it looks like they don't have much enthusiasm on the floor. Other than White lots of guys going through the motions.

Can't agree more with this. Watched every game so far and our team never looks like they want to be out there. Hoping it's not a chemistry issue.

Refs will throw XJ out of the game instead of Thishumpa. This is taking way too long, they're searching for a reason. It's obvious ASU started that crap.

That's bull**** to eject XJ there. The same punishment as the guy who shoved and pushed multiple players and a ref?

XJ was involved but he wasn't to one swinging his arms all over the place and trying to go through the ref for more physical contact. XJ should have gotten a flagrant T for chesting up and arguing but not the double and ejection like the other guy earned.

And it pisses me off that Tad didn't say jack ****. He just laughed. He should've gone off.
He was on the opposite side so may not have really been able to see what happened. I have no idea how they threw XJ out for that. I'm not 100% sure the ASU guy should have. A T or a flagrant 1 for sure. There was a push then he went nuts, but really nothing.

Just an astoundingly horrible interpretation of the events in that video. What a ****ing joke.

Funny how the ASU guy was doing breaststroke through the crowd. I think XJ may have thrown an elbow at the very beginning when they were both going to the ground.

Better effort than against Utah for sure and I agree with DBT...Boyle could have gone off but since everyone had to wait, everyone was able to chill...maybe that's why Boyle didn't go off.

He was on the opposite side so may not have really been able to see what happened. I have no idea how they threw XJ out for that. I'm not 100% sure the ASU guy should have. A T or a flagrant 1 for sure. There was a push then he went nuts, but really nothing.
I think you HAVE to toss the ASU guy for pushing the official to the ground if nothing else in that.

XJ may have threw a soft punch as they were going to the ground, I really don't think he did though. If I were to use the football replay rationale, I didn't see anything that was conclusive that XJ threw a punch.

I think XJ threw the soft punch on the way down and instigated it. And I also he reacted and went thru a referee - you cannot do that.

Back