What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Up Next: Florida State

All's you have to do is go to thread options then click "Hybrid view"

not sure what you are talking about here. perhaps my post was not clear. my intent was to say that i love this sites format. the 'nole sites format sucks balls. i dont plan on spending enough on the 'noles site to care enough. :smile2:

not sure what you are talking about here. perhaps my post was not clear. my intent was to say that i love this sites format. the 'nole sites format sucks balls. i dont plan on spending enough on the 'noles site to care enough. :smile2:

Just sayin, on their page you just have to look for the Bar with all the thread options. :thumbsup:

Back when Mac and (choke, slick rick) were the HC's, we beat up on KU & MU almost with regularity.

uh here is a shocker.... up until just a year or two ago.... KU and MU were beat up on a yearly basis by CU, OU, NU in the Big 7, 8 and the Big XII, look at the series records.... :thumbsup:

You know what occurred to me. There is one person that i've only seen make ONE catch this year.. My best guess is that he's just behind some more experienced less talented players, but any one know why were not using kendrick Celestine? I know he had to get a b this summer to play . Did that just set him behind >? what's up?

I think the key to this game is won on the line. FSU has an O-line that starts 2 sophomores & 3 Freshman and will be the best opportunity for Hypo and our D-Line to get some serious pressue & sacks.

This goes both ways with their D-Line & our O-line...whoever wins this battle wins the game

I think the keys to the FSU game are the same as the keys to the WVU game.

1. Get the running game going
2. Minimize the turnovers

The Buffs did a good job with the running game, which I think was a huge contribution to the win. If they had done better with the turnovers, there wouldn't have been an overtime.

I believe the D will be fine for FSU. They will get some plays but it won't be a blowout. Getting the running game going will also help the defense by keeping them off the field and rested.

We should run Speedy 20+ times and Scott 15+ times. We won't get anywhere by throwing 40 times a game. Not rippin' on Cody but if anything is going to lead us to prominence, it is our Running Backs.

There is only one sure way to win this game...If the Buffs have scored more points than the Semenholes when time runs out, we win.:jester:

i love my buffaloes but FSU's defense will be the reason we lose they are too big and fast for us. They were terrible last year and still beat us. I know we are improved but it seems they have too.

my head says 42-21 noles
my heart says 24-17 Buffs

i found some highlights against the powerhouse chattanooga lol

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWJbug3yKLM"]YouTube - Florida State Highlights Part 1 vs Chattanooga[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfRDXdlMGdo"]YouTube - Florida State Highlights Part 2 vs Chattanooga[/ame]

Back