What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Update on UMass to FBS & CU Scheduling

I've been... boston is a great town. Not sure it would get my vote for college football tho. There will probably be better options that year.

it is not great by any means for college football, but the girls are slutty and love to get drunk. There are literally packs of them on the prowl on weekend nights.

it is not great by any means for college football, but the girls are slutty and love to get drunk. There are literally packs of them on the prowl on weekend nights.
This argument is persuasive, but still must be presented and considered in the "Wherefore goeth Ruggedvision in 2014" thread so that the people may vote their wish. Don't **** with the procedure.

/lawyer.

This argument is persuasive, but still must be presented and considered in the "Wherefore goeth Ruggedvision in 2014" thread so that the people may vote their wish. Don't **** with the procedure.

/lawyer.

no. its not. they may look good but then they talk and they sound like a dude.

Are they any good? And now that we have a game in the New England area, it's time to get into Texas for non-conf games
They stink, it's a gimmie, but Boston is great to visit. We should stay out of Texas until we have a better team.

ruggedvision in boston?

We have Pullman, Vegas twice, and one other football roadie in 2013 to think about before we need to worry about that. And possibly two other football trips if we make bowl games.

I might not be alive by the time that game comes around.

We have Pullman, Vegas twice, and one other football roadie in 2013 to think about before we need to worry about that. And possibly two other football trips if we make bowl games.

the future will take care of itself. Let's not worry about things we obviously cannot control.

That is the spirit and keep it up in true John Belushi/John Candy style! Go out in style and make it a big one (Bowl Trip)!

Last edited:
Back