What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Urban Meyer to be introduced as new Ohio State HC

I said he was a quitter not a bad coach. If there isn't something odd about the timing of his quitting, health, rejuvenation, and new job to you then I don't believe you are being objective. The 'down low' word here is he is blaming the cheating in recruiting for his departure and OSU and the Bigwhatevertheyarenow are a shining beacon of light on CFA.

Are you seriously calling Urban Meyer a "quitter" while at the same time championing HCNS as the savior of all things Bama? Do you know where he came from? The word "quitter" really comes to mind on that one.

Are you seriously calling Urban Meyer a "quitter" while at the same time championing HCNS as the savior of all things Bama? Do you know where he came from? The word "quitter" really comes to mind on that one.

Saban figured out he wasn't going to be successful in Miami. So he decided to go back to what he does best: coach college football at probably the greatest football school in the country. Saban never cried like a bitch,

Meyer on the other hand, faked a hospital visit/sickness after he got his butt kicked against Bama in the SEC title game, tried to retire to make people feel sorry for him and then came back the next year without Tebow and just got his butt handed to him. Then he quit on UF knowing he was never going to own that conference again.

Make no mistake, Meyer is a front running punk. If he starts getting knocked around at OSU, he'll be looking for an exit strategy. Very good coach but his act doesn't have staying power for long.

Saban figured out he wasn't going to be successful in Miami. So he decided to go back to what he does best: coach college football at probably the greatest football school in the country. Saban never cried like a bitch,

Meyer on the other hand, faked a hospital visit/sickness after he got his butt kicked against Bama in the SEC title game, tried to retire to make people feel sorry for him and then came back the next year without Tebow and just got his butt handed to him. Then he quit on UF knowing he was never going to own that conference again.

Make no mistake, Meyer is a front running punk. If he starts getting knocked around at OSU, he'll be looking for an exit strategy. Very good coach but his act doesn't have staying power for long.

CUM must have some serious prediction abilities to know that after one year, losing both coordinators, and working in a new QB that wasn't really a fit for what they had been doing, that he would NEVER win the conference again? Incredible. The best part is that had CUM not banished Cam Newton, he probably would have continued to roll over the best conference in the country.

Forgetting the fact that HCNS is still not as successful as CUM is. Has his health issues been proven false or something? Some pretty strong speculation there.

CUM must have some serious prediction abilities to know that after one year, losing both coordinators, and working in a new QB that wasn't really a fit for what they had been doing, that he would NEVER win the conference again? Incredible. The best part is that had CUM not banished Cam Newton, he probably would have continued to roll over the best conference in the country.

Forgetting the fact that HCNS is still not as successful as CUM is. Has his health issues been proven false or something? Some pretty strong speculation there.

Obviously they have when he's back in the coaching game 11 months later.

and please, Saban is a much better coach than Meyer

Obviously they have when he's back in the coaching game 11 months later.

and please, Saban is a much better coach than Meyer

Well, if you say so. They both have 2 national championships to their names and each has had an incredible run in the SEC. But yeah, clearly Saban is far superior to Meyer.

/end thread

I nominate this as a classic post. Do you do that here?

I have read plenty. JimmyBuff is a Top Five Poster on this site.

I think your grading scale puts way too much emphasis on the phrase "probably the greatest football school in the country"....

I am assuming that top 5 list looks something like:

1. Bama Chuckles
2. Tini
3. Jimmy Buff
4-5. Two other posters willing to fellate Bear's moldering corpse....

:lol:

I think your grading scale puts way too much emphasis on the phrase "probably the greatest football school in the country"....

1. Bama Chuckles
2. Tini
3. Jimmy Buff

Bama Charlie likes this post. Expect for the gay dead stuff.

Can I be a Top 5 Poster on the Bama Chuckles scale now?? :smile2:

Booooo, I thought we´d established that the University of Oklahoma Sooners is god´s gift to America, the world and College FB and that Bob Stoops´ corpse will be watching over them?

1. Bama Chuckles
2. Tini
3. Jimmy Buff

Hmmm who is 4 & 5?

Can I be a Top 5 Poster on the Bama Chuckles scale now?? :smile2:
Yes. Now who's #5?

1. Bama Chuckles
2. Tini
3. Jimmy Buff

You just posted a thread about blowing a dead man. No soup for you.
Ok, got it. BC only blows guys that are alive.

[video=youtube;bT22nke3JBM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bT22nke3JBM[/video]

Back