What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

US map broken down by college fandom

Nice, been looking for one of these for a while now

Boston College, CSU, VT and Miami getting too much credit. Guess they had to put someone for New England and BC is the logical choice, but seriously, BC has like 3 dozen fans.

I knew you were gonna have an issue with VT´s ranking.

I knew you were gonna have an issue with VT´s ranking.

Of course. UVA has just as much of a presence in NOVA, Richmond and VA Beach as VT does, and I can make a strong case for extreme SWVA being more Vol than Hokie. Would have been better off to just do a dividing E/W or N/S line through VA like they did in other states.

As a side note, I do understand the trouble they may have had in getting an accurate representation of VT fans, because so many of them turn into Tar Heel fans come winter time. They probably just based it off assumptions. It's not like they're that hard to spot in their new disguise, however:

mullets.jpg

Last edited:
[video=youtube;CWunLSaNkF8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWunLSaNkF8&NR=1&feature=endscreen[/video]

With all of the Oregon bandwagon fans in this state I would be surprised if OS has a foothold anywhere except in Corvallis and even then there may very well be more Duck fans there.

With all of the Oregon bandwagon fans in this state I would be surprised if OS has a foothold anywhere except in Corvallis and even then there may very well be more Duck fans there.

My mom is a osu alum and she lives here in Colorado. My godmother is an osu alum and she lives in Portland

My mom is a osu alum and she lives here in Colorado. My godmother is an osu alum and she lives in Portland
132236861184.gif

A) I'm surprised that Georgia Tech is so small. I realize it's not equal to UGA, but I thought it'd be a little bigger.
2) I'm shocked that Purdue is the same size as Notre Dame.
d) Visually, it looks like Michigan State is slightly larger than Michigan...weird
iv) Those dots in UT area could be SMU or Rice
5) As for extreme northern CA - it should be a big empty space with a bunch of dudes from Humbolt sitting around smoking weed wondering what the hell football is.

Last edited:
A) I'm surprised that Georgia Tech is so small. I realize it's not equal to UGA, but I thought it'd be a little bigger.
2) I'm shocked that Purdue is the same size as Notre Dame.
d) Visually, it looks like Michigan State is slightly larger than Michigan...weird
iv) Those dots in UT area could be SMU or Rice
5) As for extreme northern CA - it should be a big empty space with a bunch of dudes from Humbolt sitting around smoking week wondering what the hell football is.

Those who don't follow the ACC closely (maybe you do for all I know) are always surprised to find out that GT's fanbase is small, they really don't draw particularly well. I think GT's history gives off the idea of a pretty big/devoted fan base that doesn't exist in the present day. GA is a 'Dawg state through and through.

Agree on Purdue and NorCal

Last edited:
Hello fellas, we're coming. Should show us owning western Minnesota as well. FYI NDSU and the hockey school havent played fb since 2004.

No way UT can claim rural Texas. Any county that sells more Fords than Lexus & BMW is Aggie country.

In Texas, if its flat and humid, you're in A&M country. If it's flat and dry, you're in Tech country. If it's hilly, or you live within 50 miles of an Interstate Highway or International Airport, it's UT.

Back