What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

USC @ CU Pre-game thread.

Bingo baby! 60 next month. Can't wait to get all the old people discounts at food places and crap.

Thank for the parking suggestions. In case any of you want to shake hands, we're in section 118, row 11, seats 11 & 12. Good luck Friday, but not TOO good.

Who should we be watching on your team? I haven't been able to watch any of the CU games this year, so not as familiar.

WR #22 Spruce. he gets open. WR #5 Fields, he goes deep. RB #1 Carr, he's fast.

On defense, #4 Chido. He makes plays. Also #9 Safety Thompson.

#13, Sefo, our QB, he's good for some interesting plays as well.

That's a nice, and accurate, way to put it.

That sounds like a good matchup then. Our DBs can be really good, or not so good, from play to play, as shown against AZ last week. The run defense can be pretty good though. We have some outstanding, if young LBs.

"Interesting plays" makes me smile. Not sure what that's about, but I'll be interested to see.

Our offensive line has struggled at times, mostly in pass blocking. Kessler has had to run for his life at times, and tends to always role to the right. That leads to a throw into the stands, out of bounds. JuJu has a broken hand, with a plate and screws, but he played last week anyway. He just plays hard all the time, and unlike most WRs, he seems to love putting his head down and running over the DBs.

I can't wait to see the "blackout" you guys have planned. That should be awesome to see. Hopefully, there will be a good crowd. I'm also on the 24/7 USC boards, and it seems we should have some people there to represent the cardinal and gold. I've also heard your fans are pretty cordial. Not like the Fucla fans at the Rose Bowl. I wouldn't even think of taking my 13 yr old son to a game there. Uneducated, drunk, and ass***** every where.

Here's to a great time, a fun game to watch, and no injuries to the players.

Are you guys interested in a special teams coach? No particular reason why I'm asking, just wondering.
We had a really good one, but he left. It has been very disappointing to watch Adoree Jackson return kicks this year. He lit it up last year, but it seems every return this year is a run half speed to find a hole, then try to accelerate. It hasn't worked that well. He seems to get stopped short of the 20 a lot. But, if there's a crease...hang on to your seat cushions.

USC with the fewest giveaways in the conference, we are #5 in takeaways. That is the matchup to watch, right?

Hey all. New guy on the board. Just a little history. I was born in Durango, moved to CA at 4, and lived there for the next 55 years. We just moved to Aurora three weeks ago, and absolutely LOVE it here. The people are all amazing so far, and waking up to snow this morning was beautiful.

The very first college football team I liked, was the CU Buffalos. I became a USC fan as I watched them in the 1970 RB against Michigan. All that said, I still like the CU football team, and root for them against nearly everyone they play. All of that said, my son and I will be going to the game on Friday, and cheering on our Trojans. We are REALLY looking forward to seeing Folsom Field for the first time,. The pictures I have seen as beautiful.

I was hoping for some help though. Being new to the area, and having never been to a game here, I have no idea where to park. Is there anyone that cares to share some info in that regard?

Oh, and in regard to the poster I tagged onto here...we had a true freshman back run for 177 yards, at nearly 10 yards per against AZ last week. I can't think of that as struggling to run, as you stated. I'm not saying we had a great game, but the run game was working pretty well.
Welcome. I'm of no assistance on parking.

Two points:

1. Allbuffs will quickly change your opinion on the bit about amazing people.

2. You can survey any number of local, hungover hairdressers, but waking up to Snow in the morning is never a "beautiful" experience.

USC with the fewest giveaways in the conference, we are #5 in takeaways. That is the matchup to watch, right?

Agreed, I think the receivers / CB matchup will be pretty fun (on both sides of the ball - Crawley needs to have a great game). But, for CU to stay in this game they definitely need some take aways - and when they do, get some points from them.

Two points:

2. You can survey any number of local, hungover hairdressers, but waking up to Snow in the morning is never a "beautiful" experience.
You can trust him on #2. His girlfriend knows this well.

Two points:

"Beautiful" is in the eyes of the "beerholder," right?
Don't be so tough on the Allbuffs people. They've represented well in the couple of hours I've been here. Hahaha!

"Beautiful" is in the eyes of the "beerholder," right?
Don't be so tough on the Allbuffs people. They've represented well in the couple of hours I've been here. Hahaha!
The preponderance of the site participants are still sleeping.

Game is going to be competitive. Buffs come to play at night, at home and after a big loss. I look toward a game like Arizona or Oregon where we bitch about Lindgren and Sefo while also laying blame at the defense. It is a very familiar and ongoing thing. Something has to give eventually.

The preponderance of the site participants are still sleeping.
Okay, I'm up now. What's this thread about? Rubbers in Aurora are guaranteed to see a lot of use and abuse. Maybe even turned inside out and reused - amazingly.

USCF, Troy doesn't need you, the Buffs do! You were born in Colorado and have returned, so this is the week to start acting like it!

I'll have a Reuben and a Banquet, thanks.

Back