What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

USC @ CU Pre-game thread.

Thanks for the help. My son and I are really looking forward to seeing the "blackout" in person. It's always fun to see a fan base get that excited, and supportive. Should be fun.
sadly, it will be a shadow of prior years. If we get decent again, it will be far better.

I don't think you'd like this place if CU was at the top again.

What makes you think that? At the start of my comments here, I said I started off as a CU fan, and still am one. Are you saying that many of your fellow posters would become insufferable dicks?

we're going to win. we're going to outmuscle these guys, break their will, and watch them fold.

From USC being a bit out of sorts, and with us needing a big win, playing at home on friday the 13th, blackout, and USC's coach uncertain of his situation and the rubbers
coming in with a cocky attitude, THIS is the game that could make our program better again. This is setting up for a signature win, if we play the we can.

If we play the way we did at UCLA, we will own USC.

Not sure if it will happen, but if it does, I'll be a happy camper.

Back