What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

USC Forum

Comment was WAY above your and Yung's pay grade, I see.
Ever go to Rockies' game and see anyone with Rox gear keep score? Me neither! They're too busy buying over-priced beers.
Go to Fenway without a scorecard and a stubby little pencil and they know you're a tourist---or worse, a Yankees' fan!
BTB, I was a Buffs' fan when your daddy got your momma drunk, nine mos. before your birthday!.

Comment was WAY above your and Yung's pay grade, I see.
Ever go to Rockies' game and see anyone with Rox gear keep score? Me neither! They're too busy buying over-priced beers.
Go to Fenway without a scorecard and a stubby little pencil and they know you're a tourist---or worse, a Yankees' fan!
nm

Last edited:
I tried keeping score a couple times as a little kid in the back of the program (it was there, so I gave it a go). It's as lame as it sounds.
Its actually sort of fun when youre listening to the game on the radio. When you're nine. Once.

Last edited:
Never scored a pro game... why. Bud I do score my kid's games, and like doing it.
I tried keeping score a couple times as a little kid in the back of the program (it was there, so I gave it a go). It's as lame as it sounds.

Boston fans have to keep score 'cuz they can't trust the drunken idiots running Fenway's scoreboard.

Keeping score at a baseball game sounds ****ing awful.

I was a (****ty) assistant coach for my son's baseball team. The head coach asked me to keep score for one of their games. I had no idea what I was doing. I tried my best, looking at the little descriptions in the scorebook.

The next game, he brought his daughter and had her do it. I really didn't want to do ot anyway, but it was still pretty emasculating, lol.

Back