What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

USC game made me break my iPhone

Why did she care?
Caring is what she does. This has been the highlight of the 85 narrative from the beginning. I seriously hope he never goes away. This place lacks people who can laugh at themselves (other than Waldo).

well.... 1 out of 3 anyway.

I'm so glad you think I'm smart! That's adorable.

No worries. I've broken many thing in anger in my younger years. But now that my body no longer produces testosterone, I'm always calm. I even stay behind slow drivers and chill on the way to work while others fly by.

I try that sometimes. But after a few minutes I have to go around em. But I'm getting there slowly! Maybe if I still drove a corolla I'd drive a little slower?

You will never fix your **** as long as you go around playing the victim.

Mother ****er I am the victim!

You must not know many people. Probably that foul temper of yourselves

I know tons of people, that's why I do my best to know less of them now.

Why did she care?

She's a woman.

I broke a tv remote in frustration in '88? 89' when we were losing in lincoln. It was the game we ended up winning, I think 26-12. Sad

Blood brothers.

Good thread. Would read again

Me too even if the entire thread is everyone just talking **** to me.

Caring is what she does. This has been the highlight of the 85 narrative from the beginning. I seriously hope he never goes away. This place lacks people who can laugh at themselves (other than Waldo).

Humility! I've lived an interesting life...mom died at 25, fiancée broke up with me the next day and the next month dad told me it was my fault (she died from ALS) and he always hated me. Lol you learn to cope and move on.

But hey the girl cares, I don't know why she does but I won't stop her!

I'm so glad you think I'm smart! That's adorable.

I try that sometimes. But after a few minutes I have to go around em. But I'm getting there slowly! Maybe if I still drove a corolla I'd drive a little slower?

Mother ****er I am the victim!

I know tons of people, that's why I do my best to know less of them now.

She's a woman.

Blood brothers.

Me too even if the entire thread is everyone just talking **** to me.

Humility! I've lived an interesting life...mom died at 25, fiancée broke up with me the next day and the next month dad told me it was my fault (she died from ALS) and he always hated me. Lol you learn to cope and move on.

But hey the girl cares, I don't know why she does but I won't stop her!
Mods. Can we move to the therapy thread?

I won't lie, I've broke **** over the years but it's been awhile. The worst was the remote, I never did find all the parts to that sumbitch. Many moons ago though lol.

I won't lie, I've broke **** over the years but it's been awhile. The worst was the remote, I never did find all the parts to that sumbitch. Many moons ago though lol.

Lol this is my first and last time thankfully. I'll just go back to throwing pillows.

Trigger warning! Trigger warning!

I am feeling unsafe with this talk about Buff failures causing negative personal behavior.

I want to take this time to publicly apologize for the marshmallow-filled nails, the piss bombs, and most especially the ravishing of their womens.

There. I feel better.

I am going to a safe zone.

Back