What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

USC will know their fate tomorrow

What punishment will Big Brother impose on little sister?

• Major: Several scholarships, no bowl and TV this year, and all of there wins duing Bush's years

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Medium: A few scolarhips, no bowl for one year

Votes: 15 27.3%
  • Light: A scholarship or two and that is that.

Votes: 37 67.3%

• Total voters
Back in our POW Camp training simulation there was a young lady who spoke in a thick Eastern European accent. She humiliated me at every opportunity, sprayed me down with cold water on chilly nights and forced me to live in a tiny cramped box. She wore a foreign officer's uniform and slapped me silly at the slightest provocation. I'll admit that I provoked her more than my fair share. I think I loved her. I wonder where she is now.

Anyway, not sure what made me think of her.

"Pow training" is an excellent code name for that weekend in Amsterdam spent with a high priced dominatrix.

nazi%20ss%20witch%20bucherwald.jpg
:hitit:

Back in our POW Camp training simulation there was a young lady who spoke in a thick Eastern European accent. She humiliated me at every opportunity, sprayed me down with cold water on chilly nights and forced me to live in a tiny cramped box. She wore a foreign officer's uniform and slapped me silly at the slightest provocation. I'll admit that I provoked her more than my fair share. I think I loved her. I wonder where she is now.

"Pow training" is an excellent code name for that weekend in Amsterdam spent with a high priced dominatrix.

Since you essentially stole the type of joke I was going to go for, I suppose I'l rep you. And the whole Team Marisa thing still.

Wally is wondering if he has a son who speaks in a thick accent and likes girls in leather boots.

outcome of NCAA investigation of USC is coming Friday
linky

The last time they got in trouble ...
USC already admitted wrongdoing with the basketball program and sanctioned itself, including a ban on postseason participation, a reduction of scholarships and vacating all of its wins from 2007-08.
ooh, poor babies. They vacated their wins after all. Boo-hoo.

CU would have done that too, but we needed a winning year to make it more meaningful than cutting scholarships.

But this part is mildly interesting:
If [Reggie] Bush is found retroactively ineligible, he could lose his 2005 Heisman Trophy.

That means some other guy now gets it on his mantle? But not the NFL career that went along with it?

If the ncaa does not nail U$C hard, they will lose even more cred than they used to have.

The delay makes perfect sense. They will be on of the 2 anchors of the new conference, no one wants to put a damper on the new alignment until after the conclusion.

espn said usc is expecting a post season ban of one year but it could be a multi year

You just wanted to get laid and were rising to the challenge.

Two year post season ban.
Loss of scholarships.
2004 wins voided

Welcome to the Pac 16, Kiffin.

Am I getting this right?

Supposedly any Junior or Senior on USC's roster can be openly recruited and transfer without having to sit out a year.

We've got a few slots open.

Back