What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

USC's Josh Shaw Injured... "I would do it again"

Good work in the PR dept. U$C. You'd think in LA there would be someone that would know how to spin this without calling the kid a liar.

EDIT: :rofl:Apparently they did!

Last edited:
"USC administration has recommended I change my major to political science". :lol:

(from comment section below the article about admission of lying)

Josh Shaw pretty much personifies/sums up my opinion about USC football.

I was confused for a minute, but once again everything seems right in the world.

27424758d1394748813-fansproject-stunticons-menasor-aka-m3-intimidator-notsureifserious.jpg

I wasn't even trying to be sarcastic since I thought the situation was obvious. My bad, sorry. I was just giving props to the same post that took a lot of **** when it was posted. The post was the only non-hero worshiper post out there.

Last edited:
Never mind. Someone posted on the previous page. This is going to be fun to watch. Hope it is a scandal that lasts a while and messes up their season :)

This is the kind of thing that brings down a program. It makes for great theater, though. It's so fitting that this all took place in LA.

Yah dont think u$c is going anywhere but it coul be a distraction for several weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the kind of thing that brings down a program. It makes for great theater, though. It's so fitting that this all took place in LA.

I'm not seeing how it would bring down a program. All schools have their bad actors (we've had a few). Was the school complicit in covering this thing up? That would be fun (for me).

The funny thing is, all he had to say originally was that he was goofing off with friends and tried a stunt that didn't work out, followed by an apology. If that happened, it never becomes a public feel good story and when he is busted for domestic abuse, there isn't this kind of backlash. Then again, he is still lying, but USC wouldn't be a national embarrassment because of it.

There is a lesson in here - besides don't beat woman - that stands regardless.

Wishful thinking, IMO.

Yah dont think u$c is going anywhere but it coul be a distraction for several weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not seeing how it would bring down a program. All schools have their bad actors (we've had a few). Was the school complicit in covering this thing up? That would be fun (for me).

The fact that Sacky follows up the first sentence with 'It makes for good theatre though.' makes me think he meant 'This isn't the kind of thing that brings down a program.'

I meant this is NOT the kind of thing that brings a program down. Amazing how the inadvertent omission of that little word completely changed the meaning of what I was trying to say.

The fact that Sacky follows up the first sentence with 'It makes for good theatre though.' makes me think he meant 'This isn't the kind of thing that brings down a program.'
Sacky needs to be more careful because we take everything literally here!!

The funny thing is, all he had to say originally was that he was goofing off with friends and tried a stunt that didn't work out, followed by an apology. If that happened, it never becomes a public feel good story and when he is busted for domestic abuse, there isn't this kind of backlash. Then again, he is still lying, but USC wouldn't be a national embarrassment because of it.

There is a lesson in here - besides don't beat woman - that stands regardless.

If he'd just lied to his coaches, that would be one thing.

The dude ****ing issued a statement to the media about how he would do this for any kid. He's an asshole.

Back