What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Utah Game

So I'm guessing stubhub is the route to go for the tickets?

Settle down.

FLounder is trying to return to Colorado--though his successful completion of a degree in Gainesville is doubtful--and we need to stop him. Seriously, we don't want him here.

I can give you tickets in nearly any section you want, if you only convince FLounder to do his grad work (in cold fusion, hopefully) in Utah. Deal?

Never. Don't give stubhub your money -- try Craigslist first. If that doesn't work (it will, there's plenty), then buy from the CUAD.

Stubhub is only for extreme situations when you NEED tickets and and are willing to pay over market value. Bastards!

I hope flounder never sets foot in Colorado the rest of his life.

Pretty sure Utah's athletic department hasn't sold out their allotment of CU tickets.
Section 102 is where the Visitors sit. Those seats are choice because visiting fans enjoy close proximity to the visitor locker room entrance and are right there for the final stretch of Ralphie's run into her cattle trailer. It's also far, far from the pissbombing, f-bomb dropping, granny pushing, tire slashing student section.

Pretty sure Utah's athletic department hasn't sold out their allotment of CU tickets.
Section 102 is where the Visitors sit. Those seats are choice because visiting fans enjoy close proximity to the visitor locker room entrance and are right there for the final stretch of Ralphie's run into her cattle trailer. It's also far, far from the pissbombing, f-bomb dropping, granny pushing, tire slashing student section.

No need for him to worry about that anymore since the students don't show up anyway.
It's 2014, not 1994 Skiddy.

You can do that if you want to waste money. As stated the AD will have Tickets but if it was me - I would just go to the stadium and pick them up - there will be plenty of people selling them on the street. When you are 2-8 (probably will be 2-9 at game time) tickets are not in big demand - it will be a buyers market.

No need for him to worry about that anymore since the students don't show up anyway.
It's 2014, not 1994 Skiddy.

Good point. He should go ahead and sit in the student section.

And what's awesome is that you can marry 4 of 'em at once.

More bang for your buck. I defer to the culture of others.

And what's awesome is that you can marry 4 of 'em at once.

More bang for your buck. I defer to the culture of others.

4? If I file bk will the judge include my marriages? All contracts are off as I understand it. Those divine ones can be tricky.

I thought Nate Orchard wasn't a "game-changing" player? Only the nation's leader in sacks at 19 (how many does our whole team have?). Tough matchup for Nembot and Iwsin

I see booker running right through our weak defense. Dont see sefo getting much time to throw. If we cant run the ball this will get ugly.

Wearing shorts for the game. What a perfect day! Sometimes I forget how awesome Colorado weather can be.

Back