What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Utah loses OC and OL coach to K-state. Wtf?*

buffsyko

Club Member
Club Member
Why in the world would they go to k-state? Don't know if they were fired but I highly doubt it. Strange move to say the least.

Might have something to do with their friends Benjamin, Grant, Jackson and all their friends.

Utah had a great season but plays in a conference that doesn't get seen much on TV, plays in a stadium that seats 40K and doesn't sell out. KState at the lower end of the Big XII has more resources than Utah could dream of.

I don't really think HCBS part deux is all that, but I will say the guy knows how to build a staff, a skill, as a CU fan, I sometimes envy.

Why in the world would they go to k-state? Don't know if they were fired but I highly doubt it. Strange move to say the least.

Why? Didn't we just have a discussion on why utah will not be MN Champs because of not being in a BCS conference? These guys' stock is sky high and they have a chance to go to a program that takes anyone with a pulse that has talent and will be competing in a BCS program. Seems like a viable step up to me. If they go undefeated coming out of the B12, if they win the bowl game, they will be MN Champs.

Just another thought as well. Bill Snyder is not exactly young, he has already retired once and I would not be surprised if his time at the helm is relatively short. Being a coordinator would give them prime position to move up to the HC spot when Snyder retires again.

Just another thought as well. Bill Snyder is not exactly young, he has already retired once and I would not be surprised if his time at the helm is relatively short. Being a coordinator would give them prime position to move up to the HC spot when Snyder retires again.

my thought exactly. It may have been presented to the OC that he will be the hc in waiting.

my thought exactly. It may have been presented to the OC that he will be the hc in waiting.
Yep....that's exactly what I thought as well. Unfortunately I also think the Kitty Cats will now gain good ground with recruiting on the West Coast. I think it was a damn good hire for them. :sad2:

Back