What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Utah/Oregon

BP's "girl" friend.

tumblr_n6yr77RAZd1skh1xco1_500.gif
Chippie or the koolaid guy? Either way, I've hooked up with worse.

Lets be real, Oregon will destroy us next week. If we keep it within 20 I'll be surprised.

We have chances at WSU and OSU, those are realistic target wins. Still a few years of doing everything right before other Pac teams even notice us, but we'll F it up somewhere along the way and still be hovering around 1-2 conference wins in 2020.

Back up your argument-I see a team that doesn't have a QB-Adams doesn't know their offense/tries to do too much himself, and Lockie isn't a great athlete. If you shut down Freeman and force the Ducks to throw, they're in trouble. On top of that, Byron Marshall got carted off the field with a leg injury. The Ducks D is dead last in the conference in a number of categories, and they rank 105th in total defense and 117th against the pass. (NCAA.com)

We're not a world beater, but what do you see from Oregon leads you to think that they can beat us by 40?

Wow. Talk about sticking Oregon's nose in their pile of ****. Utah still has their ones in on defense.

I love Utah right now. **** those green and yellow **** heads. Oregon has been doing this crap to NCAA teams for a while now. Pay back is a bitch

I know we're supposed to be "rivals" but I am loving Utah right now. Go get em Utes!!!

Back up your argument-I see a team that doesn't have a QB-Adams doesn't know their offense/tries to do too much himself, and Lockie isn't a great athlete. If you shut down Freeman and force the Ducks to throw, they're in trouble. On top of that, Byron Marshall got carted off the field with a leg injury. The Ducks D is dead last in the conference in a number of categories, and they rank 105th in total defense and 117th against the pass. (NCAA.com)

We're not a world beater, but what do you see from Oregon leads you to think that they can beat us by 40?

They won't win by 40 but our defense is going to get exposed up front and we will see how our secondary does against pac 12 wrs.

This game tonight has to give people more hope than they had before. Sure, Oregon might get pissed off, figure it out, and play like their hair's on fire. But every other year we've been in the Pac-12 they were a machine and we knew what we'd get... an ass kicking. For next week, we don't know. They've got defensive issues. They've got issues at quarterback. If you can't stop people and you don't get good play from under center, I don't care how good the rest of your team may be -- you're very vulnerable.
Hmm. Mathematically impossible since any number times zero is still zero.

Holy moly. I did not see the game, just the score...holy moly.

So are we seeing the Helfrich implosion?

Back