What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Utah/Oregon

Damn Buffs, my Utes can't get any respect from you all. Oregon has to suck, Utah can't be any good? I'll admit I didn't see 62-20 coming but I knew the Utes could win. Stand by... Utah is better than you think.

Damn Buffs, my Utes can't get any respect from you all. Oregon has to suck, Utah can't be any good? I'll admit I didn't see 62-20 coming but I knew the Utes could win. Stand by... Utah is better than you think.

Respek for bagging of dux.

where did anyone say that?

Dear lord, you're a sensitive li'l bean, aren't you? Was it the Marine Corps that made you all soft?

Good job Utes! Good job!

Mods, can we make sure that Devildog gets his "Good job Utes" trophy?

Wtf are you talking about, idiot?

Wtf are you talking about, idiot?
Rugged, Devildog is an important member of this board, as are all posters. And he has important ideas he'd like to share. When you use that tone, he is less likely to share. You need to apologize to Devildog.

Devildog, you are a very, very good poster. Rugged has something he'd like to say to you.

Not sure who's dissing the Utes, but they are for real. To do that in Autzen is pretty amazing. It is so strange that we always play UU well.

I thought the Utes could win but I didn't see them hanging 62 on Oregon. Utah is no offensive juggernaut. Loved them piling it on. Can't stop vs Ducks cause they can score fast.

Rugged, Devildog is an important member of this board, as are all posters. And he has important ideas he'd like to share. When you use that tone, he is less likely to share. You need to apologize to Devildog.

Devildog, you are a very, very good poster. Rugged has something he'd like to say to you.
Devildog can suck a fat ****ing dick I'm not apologizing for ****.

Dear lord, you're a sensitive li'l bean, aren't you? Was it the Marine Corps that made you all soft?

Good job Utes! Good job!

Mods, can we make sure that Devildog gets his "Good job Utes" trophy?
Disluke

I'm sure it is the mamby pamby Seretary of the Navy that made him so soft.

Hopefully lots of teams, including CU, exact some big scoreboard revenge this year

Reactions: SBG
Utes did good. Their fans apparently suck. Did you really scamper around to the Pac 12 boards whinging for acknowledgement? I thought only Cal fans did that.

Well this is great. Love the responses. I was up celebrating with my Jameson until 5 am. I obviously made it over here at some point. I read here often and follow the Buffs. I didn't even realize I posted this last night until I checked in this afternoon. Damn thing made me laugh.

Well this is great. Love the responses. I was up celebrating with my Jameson until 5 am. I obviously made it over here at some point. I read here often and follow the Buffs. I didn't even realize I posted this last night until I checked in this afternoon. Damn thing made me laugh.
We might have to rename you Devilflukes.

Been a member for 5 years? Sorry man, I have no recollection of you being a Ute fan, with that handle thought you were a Husky. You ain't one of those front runners?

Last edited:
Been a member for 5 years? Sorry man, I have no recollection of you being a Ute fan, with that handle though you were a Husky. You ain't one of those front runners?
3fc9d087b7a765c645d8e8dc044f846d2c716c21eb422729d4f54e0fe9795215.jpg

Good luck against the Ducks next week Buffs. Go win a PAC 12 game.

Yeah. Other than knocking the Utes out of the Pac-12 title game, there hasn't been a lot to cheer for the past few years. We're on our way back, though.

Back