What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Utah Utes v Colorado Buffaloes - GAME THREAD

CU has 12 first downs, utah has ZERO

cu HAS OUTGAINED utah by 200 yds

CU only leads 10-0

Hope this doesn't come back to bite us.

One thing is, utah has had field position the entire half, and cu has managed to have a 2 score lead. I'm loaded up on fat tire and spiral ham, get it done buffs or my head is going to explode :lol:

For a power running team and an OC who was a great rb here, we sure are giving up on the run early.

Might have ended differently if Gray could have completed the catch while being anally raped by the Utah DB on that last first down play....

images

And I'm not getting any work done......

Come on Buffs, nice 5 minute drive to net 7 points

This team just doesn't know how to win on the road, that much is clear. Everything going their way, and still making bad mistakes on offense. Tripping teh QBs and RBs, dropped balls, missed passes, penalties....

Hope they can hold together and pull it out!

That's the Buff offense I'm used to.

Also, Darragh needs to fix his hang time issues or he will not be our punter next season.

Back