What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Utah Utes v Colorado Buffaloes - GAME THREAD

Happy to be up 10-0, but I'm nervous. Utah will make some plays in the 2nd half and we should have a bigger cushion after dominating them that much.

cu defense is playing their asses off, offense needs to pull their heads out.

They've put up 250 yards in the first half. Aside from the penalties, there's nothing to bitch about there. It's too bad a couple of their better drives started 90 yards from the end zone...

good first half Buffs. Could have been GREAT, but GOOD sure feels GREAT at this point

Let's put it this way. It's 0230, and I have to get up at 0700. I told myself if we were down by more than three touchdowns at the half, I'd say **** this game/season and go to bed.

Have we left some points on the field? Yes. Am I totally unhappy? No.

10-0 at half, should be 17-0. Anyway, GREAT JOB guys, this streak ends today. Defense has played unreal. Utah at home has 1 first down at half. Offense has moved the ball, just need to finish these drives. For a team like cu, that 7 points they pissed away on the 2nd drive is huge.

They've put up 250 yards in the first half. Aside from the penalties, there's nothing to bitch about there. It's too bad a couple of their better drives started 90 yards from the end zone...

3 drives in the red zone, 21 possible points and they got 10. There's always something to bitch about with this team....:lol:

I'm worried. This team has shown it can collapse at any time. I hope they come out in the 2nd half with their hair on fire and take control of the game. Utah has the firepower to be back in this game in about a minute.

I'm heading out to get lunch, anyone want anything?

I've got spiral ham, cheesy potatoes, pumpkin pie and a crockpot full of little smokies,meatballs and a cheese/salasa/sausage combo ready, come on over...Lots of booze.

Frustrating watching TH play QB for the buffs, the guy is Kyle Orton 2.0 , chokes under pressure. CU should be up by atleast 17 points, maybe by 24 points. Missed TD pass to T Clemons and P Richardson already in the game, actually two missed TD passes to P Richardson. But will take 10-0 better than nothing.

I'm worried. This team has shown it can collapse at any time. I hope they come out in the 2nd half with their hair on fire and take control of the game. Utah has the firepower to be back in this game in about a minute.

Exactly, we've seen this movie before. The red zone chances cu blew again are all to familiar...

Frustrating watching TH play QB for the buffs, the guy is Kyle Orton 2.0 , chokes under pressure. CU should be up by atleast 17 points, maybe by 24 points. Missed TD pass to T Clemons and P Richardson already in the game, actually two missed TD passes to P Richardson. But will take 10-0 better than nothing.

While I'm nervous as **** for this second half, you have to remember that we were in scoring position those times because we were moving the ball (for once). I concur we're not finishing drives, but I'm happy to see the offense move the ball.

This game is all emotion right now. Utah has none. Let's hope it stays that way and end the streak........ And end this season on a positive note!

This game is all emotion right now. Utah has none. Let's hope it stays that way and end the streak........ And end this season on a positive note!

It all starts with the defense, utah has the ball to start the 2nd half. If we can stop them, things could look great. If they come right down and score..uh oh.

:lol: So, cu isn't expected to score on a 90 yd drive after having 1st and 10 in the red zone? Man, your expectations aren't very high.

Our inability to get a physical run game going has killed our red zone offense all season. EB has to get way too creative to give us a chance.

200 yards passing in the first half, 2-2 in the red zone (the drive where Clemons fumbled wasn't in the red zone), no drives starting outside his own 25, and people still want to attack the QB. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Heard someone was hurt on the Utes.... what happened?

RG with a neck injury. Looks like he's ok but leaving in ambulance.

RB, White, who is their best player looks done with an ankle injury.

Back