What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Uzo-Diribe invited to East-West Shrine game

Congrats. I'd have like to have seen him with some better DTs during his time here so that we could have seen his true potential. I'm wondering what round he's going to grade out to.

Looks like he is doing well

Colorado's Uzo-Diribe shows off his moves

Colorado's Chidera Uzo-Diribe opened eyes with his explosiveness and athleticism in drills. The 6-foot-3, 250-pounder was impressive rushing the passer in 1-on-1 drills. He blew past challengers with an explosive speed rush move; he flashed an inside spin as a complementary move. Uzo-Diribe followed with a powerful bull rush that showcased his exceptional arm length.

Watching Uzo-Diribe throughout the fall, I was encouraged by his quickness and athleticism. Although he looks a little stiff turning the corner, Uzo-Diribe displays good initial quickness and movement skills. He was effective playing from an upright stance, but also showed some skills with his hand in the dirt.

Looking at weak spots in his game, I would cite his inconsistent pad level and hand usage against the run. Uzo-Diribe plays too high against physical blockers, leading him to get pushed off the spot. Additionally, he fails to aggressively shed or disengage from blockers to get in on plays at the line of scrimmage. With his run defense standing out as a glaring weakness, Uzo-Diribe must show up as a run defender when scouts pop in the tape of Saturday's game.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap20...th-wenning-stands-out-at-shrine-game-workouts

Uzo did not play well today. He was wearing the black alternate helmet, so at first I didn't think he was even playing. But he got manhandled and lost containment a few times. I think he had 1 TFL.

Back