What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Vegas Roll Call

I wish. There's some great basketball in the Pac-12 this year, some future NBA stars, and an opportunity to witness a Cinderella story (hopefully a CU one).

have a blast, man. I hope you get to watch the biggest upset run in the history of the Pac 12 tourney.

You should all really consider coming out next year. We've done it as a group for at least the past 4 years. Great time, good games. Get to run into all kinds of people, no nebraskans or Texans, it's great!

No... I love Vegas and the Buffs, but thats a 2 and done team at best and I could give 2 ****s about the rest of the conference.
Bull****. They are running the tournament and going to the dance. We got em' right where we want em'.

No... I love Vegas and the Buffs, but thats a 2 and done team at best and I could give 2 ****s about the rest of the conference.
I think you're missing the point of going to Vegas for the conference tournament. Seriously, one of the best guys weekends possible, IMO.

To each their own. It's a great time to be in Vegas. Weather isn't too hot, there's a TON of CU fans around.
Isn't this the first year the game is not on the strip? I wonder how that will change the atmosphere.

I believe we'll beat Wazzu.
I believe we've got a decent shot at taking down Arizona (depends on whether we shoot well enough to overcome their size).
I believe we'd have one hell of a hard time against UCLA and probably need USC to upset them, because I believe we'd beat USC.
I believe that if we got to the final, we could beat Oregon since we've already done it once this year.

I believe we've got a decent shot at taking down Arizona (depends on whether we shoot well enough to overcome their size).
I believe we'd have one hell of a hard time against UCLA and probably need USC to upset them, because I believe we'd beat USC.
I believe that if we got to the final, we could beat Oregon since we've already done it once this year.
unbelievable

Hope springs eternal!! (y)

Last edited:
Hope springs eternal!! (y)

Yep. I've never pretended to be anything other than a dreamer as a fan. Crazy stuff happens in sports and those runs that defy logic are a big part of what makes it allsome. A big part of why I watch or why I'm still in my seat when the score says it's probably over is because of that chance I'll get to see something spectacular.

#GoBuffs
#MarchTadness
#JustLike2012

Last edited:
I believe that we will win!!!

BTW ... try as I might, I've not seen the games schedule for the Pac 12 tourney tomorrow. I know CU-Wazzu is @ 7pm MT ... but where is a list for the other three games? TIA

Yep. I've never pretended to be anything other than a dreamer as a fan. Crazy stuff happens in sports and those runs that defy logic are a big part of what makes it allsome. A big part of why I watch or why I'm still in my seat when the score says it's probably over is because of that chance I'll get to see something spectacular.

#GoBuffs
#MarchTadness
#JustLike2012

I'm hoping for Derrick to put the team on his shoulders like Carlon Brown did in the conference tourney in 2012, and win 4 games in 4 days. That was AWESOME!!

20120310__11dcsdrew_500.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not directly on the strip like it has been in the MGM, but it's just across the street behind the New York/New York.

Not only that, it's right across one little highway from Animal Style Burgers. Dammmmn now I'm really jealous.

Capture.JPG

It's basically on the strip. In fact, it's probably closer to Las Vegas Blvd than the MGM Grand Arena was.

Keepin' it clean for the under 21 crowd. Respect.

Unless Animal Style is also code word for something a Vegas hooker offers in the In-N-Out restroom.
Notice how the map indicates it's a 19 minute walk? 19 minutes to cross the highway. Welcome to Las Vegas.

Zandi, I'll be there Thursday, so really hoping for a win on Wednesday so I can go to the game Thursday.

It's not directly on the strip like it has been in the MGM, but it's just across the street behind the New York/New York.
Think physically the arena may be closer to the strip than the garden arena just due to the size of the MGM Grand. Going to likely feel like a different world though.

Also for those in Vegas

Back