What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Vic Lombardi Just About To Talk on 87.7 About Hawkins Fired Tweet

Tuned in...someone's talking, but it doesn't sound like Vic.

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

My bad, he's on

Vic saying a decision is made, but we don't know if it is over tomorrow, or if he will be allowed to coach to the end of the season

Vic is on right now. I agree though it doesn't really sound like him, maybe because he's calling in.

Vic isn't sure if Hawk is gone immediately but assumes so and that Cabral would take over the three remaining games.
Yes ... that's his voice.

Vic isn't sure if Hawk is gone immediately but assumes so and that Cabral would take over the three remaining games.
Yes ... that's his voice.

So basically, we don't know when he's gone. Tomorrow or end of the season. I'm thinking it's the latter...

[video=youtube;7YA-CjipYIE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YA-CjipYIE[/video]

Last edited:
Vic's been wrong before...I hate Vic. I really distrust his sources, and even so, what's he saying? "Hawk is gone, but I'm not sure if it's now or at the end of the season." NO ****...great earth shattering journalism there...nobody knew that Hawk was going to get fired this season...

I hear ya dyemeduke... but there is a lot of **** flying right now, 7news is reporting that Cabral will step in. 7news doesn't post that unless they have something reliable.

yeah that's true. It's frustrating though that some of the bigger news on the local sports scene has not been picked up by everyone. Where's the Camera? Where's the Post? Where's everyone else?

4, 9, 7 & the Post are all reporting it now. Lombardi will be facing a s**t storm if this doesn't pan out. It is spreading like wild fire.

The guys on 87.7 right now -- 9:19PM MTN time ARE IDIOTS -- ALL THEY WANT IS DAVE LOGAN

Back