What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Victory Drinks Thread

If I find out that you celebrated this victory with a can of Pabst, I'm hunting you down and kicking you square in the nuts.

Bitburger. Nothing special, but it is free so I cannot complain too much.

BS76 with the Milk Stout Nitro, so jealous.

okay I call your nitro milk and your stranahans and raise you a mountain standard:

booze.jpg

Had this right after the game (and now) adding since I found the thread....

2012-03-10_23-06-51_248.jpg

Attachments

• 2012-03-10_23-06-51_248.jpg
    2012-03-10_23-06-51_248.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 3
buffalotracebottle.jpg

Cause I'm gonna have something with "Buffalo" in the name goddammit.

I'm so drunk. Here's my night.

Captain and Coke
Captain and Coke
Captain and Coke
Lefthand Nitro Milk Stout
Captain and Coke
Champagne
Champagne
Pacifico
Odell's 90 Shilling
Captain and Coke
O'Dells 90 Shilling
Patron orange shot
Maker's Mark shot

I'm very happy. GO ****ING BUFFS!

I'm so drunk. Here's my night.

Captain and Coke
Captain and Coke
Captain and Coke
Captain and Coke
Champagne
Champagne
Pacifico
Odell's 90 Shilling
Captain and Coke
O'Dells 90 Shilling
Patron orange shot
Maker's Mark shot

I'm very happy. GO ****ING BUFFS!

Can't be that drunk if you remembered this list. :lol:

I think HotRack fell over.

:lol:
Picture insert fail.

Feeling OK today - had to go to a mandatory fun (benefit auction) event last night so it kind of slowed the consumption but not so much so that it didn't stop me from dropping nearly $1000 on a weekend for two and a trip for the kids and getting Ms. Rack all sorts of pissed at me. She settled down a bit though when she learned that the weekend for 2 was valued at $800 and I got it for $475

Had a lot of this. Then I almost got guilt-tripped for drinking it when the birthday girl tried to bring up casually in a conversation with other people that the bottle was brought to her as a gift. Too bad I don't have feelings (especially guilt) and she's the dumb one who poured my first glass of it, told me I could have a second glass, left the ****ing thing sitting on the bar with the other bottles, and then finally refused to keep her eye on it when she was blowing out the candles on the cake so I had an opening to go pour myself a triple.

Breckenridge_in_snow-e1318208433528.jpg

Had a lot of this. Then I almost got guilt-tripped for drinking it when the birthday girl tried to bring up casually in a conversation with other people that the bottle was brought to her as a gift. Too bad I don't have feelings (especially guilt) and she's the dumb one who poured my first glass of it, told me I could have a second glass, left the ****ing thing sitting on the bar with the other bottles, and then finally refused to keep her eye on it when she was blowing out the candles on the cake so I had an opening to go pour myself a triple.

Breckenridge_in_snow-e1318208433528.jpg

Her big mistake was allowing you into her home.

bitches...

Back