What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

VICTORY THREAD!!!

I just so damn proud of the team and coaches. I couldn't be happier for them all. After years of folding in the pressure, they played for each other and came out with a huge win for the program.

I woke up in the middle of the night, remembered the victory, did a quick fight fight fight, and went back to sleep.

Go Buffs!

On my phone so can't post a GIF but this thread really needs a Johnny drama "victory" video.

Absolutely loved seeing HCMM crying tears of joy while while he was walking around hugging all the players at the end of the game. What an awesome moment.
Those kids and this coaching staff are building great trust and relationships.

What was with Lindsay being on the sideline for, what felt like, most of the 2nd half?
No idea but there was a big third down sack where I believe Donovan lee missed his block on the blitzing linebacker off the edge, Lindsay doesn't miss that block. I have been saying for a while that Lindsay is a perfect third down back and he needs to be used that way.

After a night of sleep, I've realized what the absolute best part of last night's victory is:

This team still hasn't found its ceiling - we can get better.

Think about that: we just beat Oregon, in Eugene, and we did it without playing a perfect game.

So happy for these kids who have seen so many loses, both blowouts and close. They have given so much blood sweat and tears to this program and it is so nice to see them get on the winning side. This is a very very good team that has finally learned to win. Long road but they have learned to win.

The Rise Is Real

Kyle Evans has some wiggle. He earned some carries. Still want to see more Lee in the short pass game though.
I was definitely impressed with Evans at times, but thought he made some bad decisions too. Lindsay is clearly the best back on the team and was having a lot of success in the first half, so it was just odd to me that they went away from him.

What is this feeling of joy on a Sunday morning? Been so long. Love those post game pressers by Montez and Mac2 - they're saying all the right things to truly convince me that the Buffs I know and love are back to a winning tradition. Starting to make a mark nationally too -- Bobo catch top among the top ten, Fowler's repeated mentions of the win during the Stanford-UCLA telecast, CBS Sports has us as one of the week's "winners" on their weekly roundup page (http://www.cbssports.com/college-fo...losers-in-week-4-a-wild-wacky-day-in-the-sec/), etc. We've been down so long that there aren't many haters out there nationally, so the Buffs will be a "feel good" team for many as they continue the rise back into prominence.

Lindsay should be the feature guy but give Evans some carries too, he can do some things for ya. Lindsay is a good blocker too so that should factor in as well.

All the DP had was a buffzone game account. No columns. No background stories. In years past you'd have had a column by Woody and a full page of coverage. Newspapers are dead. LONG LOVE NEWSPAPERS!

All the DP had was a buffzone game account. No columns. No background stories. In years past you'd have had a column by Woody and a full page of coverage. Newspapers are dead. LONG LOVE NEWSPAPERS!

By chance are you in the market for a pager? You wear it on your belt. It beeps at you when someone needs to get ahold of you.

I was definitely impressed with Evans at times, but thought he made some bad decisions too. Lindsay is clearly the best back on the team and was having a lot of success in the first half, so it was just odd to me that they went away from him.
Don't get me wrong, I love Lindsay's heart, grit, drive, ability to pass protect and block, but he wears down. He's tough as nails but not all that strong and he gets pushed around later in games. He's shifty but not all that fast and struggles to get to the edge later in games as he tires. Simply put, he just wears down. I thought it was the right call they went to Evans when they did.

I just so damn proud of the team and coaches. I couldn't be happier for them all. After years of folding in the pressure, they played for each other and came out with a huge win for the program.

I woke up in the middle of the night, remembered the victory, did a quick fight fight fight, and went back to sleep.

Was she satisfied?

Back