What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Video of Cody interview

Nice.

I think Cody is the guy and I think the RS he got last year has done wonders for him. He seem's bigger, more poised and more ready to carry the burden of being a starting quarterback. Had he got thrown into the fire last year I think he would have been eaten up and probably injured. Now, he's ready for it.

I also loved that Helfrich brought his baby into the interview. Hook 'em when they're young...

I loved his comeback to the prediction question....'So, do you set out to get half your reports right?'

I still think that with his growing p in this system, plus what we saw on that show before he entered CU, shows that he is a tremendous competitor, and a natural leader who teammates love to have at the helm. To have someone like Nick pushing him is great; I just want him to have a good attitude about the backup role so that the team will follow him if Cody gets hurt. Everything I have seen makes it sound like that will be the case. (good attitude, not getting hurt).

To have two quality QB's now after the debacle last year is awesome. BJ did what he could, but is a special player at several positions, QB is just not one of them.

I loved his comeback to the prediction question....'So, do you set out to get half your reports right?'

I still think that with his growing p in this system, plus what we saw on that show before he entered CU, shows that he is a tremendous competitor, and a natural leader who teammates love to have at the helm. To have someone like Nick pushing him is great; I just want him to have a good attitude about the backup role so that the team will follow him if Cody gets hurt. Everything I have seen makes it sound like that will be the case. (good attitude, not getting hurt).

To have two quality QB's now after the debacle last year is awesome. BJ did what he could, but is a special player at several positions, QB is just not one of them.

When Hawk was at BSU he regularly had the nr 2 Qb come in and run a series during most games. I bet he does that with Nick. Given our history with Qb's and injuries that's probably a wise investment.

Back