What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Video: Wyoming coach goes off on Air Force Troy Calhoun

JimmyBuff

Wow, this guy is fired up.

<br>[video=youtube;zaJDqBNo4cI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaJDqBNo4cI&amp;feature=player_embedded#![/video]

:lol: at the Mr. Hoody Doody line.

Last edited:
i dont even know what he was pissed off about... other than having to live in Laramie

Apparently he is accusing their QB of faking an injury and giving AF extra time to prepare their backup QB who went on to score the winning TD.

I can't decide if I like the term "Mr. Howdy Doody" or "Get in your locker room Fly boy" better.

Apparently he is accusing their QB of faking an injury and giving AF extra time to prepare their backup QB who went on to score the winning TD.

I can't decide if I like the term "Mr. Howdy Doody" or "Get in your locker room Fly boy" better.

Makes no sense at all. He claims that AFA had the QB fake and injury and stay down so they could have the backup get ready and come in. Stupid thing is that they then ran a play that the AFA starter would have been better at running. They didn't throw the ball and then Calhoun put Dietz back in after one play by the back-up when they got the ball back.

What he didn't want to mention is that the time-out probably should have helped Wyo more than the AFA. Wyo's defense was total gassed and getting gashed on virtually every play. They were the ones who needed the time-out.

Other than the fact that every other word being an obscenity so it can't be played with much coherence it could go down as one the the best frustration taking control rants of recent times. Wyo is 1-5 on the season and AFA came back from 3TDs down to win. The question of how they will greet each other next game may not be an issue because Christiansen is probably looking at not getting another chance. It's also interesting that Wyo was supposed to be honoring the military and he instead insulted Calhoun calling him a F****** fly boy and questioning his ethics.

Might be due for a few more FUs after tonights game. Down 28-0 to Fresno in the second quarter.

He was completely unprofessional and the asshole should get ****canned for losing his cool because the better team won. What a moron.

So glad my brother didn't go coach under him this year...

Christensen is likely to need a miracle to save his job now. I wonder if Wyo is looking for a reason to fire him for cause saving them a buy-out. Despite being a low budget school Wyo has pretty high expectations for winning. Christensen has had a few big wins but mostly hasn't been able to get it done. They are 1-6 right now with the only win being a close win over Idaho. He may have to win 3-4 of the remainding games (one of which he won't be coaching and is against Boise.) He has some hope since his return will be a home game against CSU so he has a good chance to build some positive momentum.

Back