What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Visiting from South Carolina-Oct 25

Kenneth

CHSBuff
Club Member
So, me and a buddy are coming into town for the Trojans game. We live in Charleston, SC. I'm alumni, but he's not. Should I be looking for tickets primarily on cubuffs.com? What is the cheapest section (not counting rooftop terrace) to have access to duck indoors area if weather goes bad?

Also, my wife and I came into town in 2016. Someone from this forum was nice enough to invite us to their tailgate at Farrand Field. Would love to tailgate with some other fans!

Thanks!

Kenneth

So, me and a buddy are coming into town for the Trojans game. We live in Charleston, SC. I'm alumni, but he's not. Should I be looking for tickets primarily on cubuffs.com? What is the cheapest section (not counting rooftop terrace) to have access to duck indoors area if weather goes bad?

Also, my wife and I came into town in 2016. Someone from this forum was nice enough to invite us to their tailgate at Farrand Field. Would love to tailgate with some other fans!

Thanks!

Kenneth

Try stubhub for tickets. Given NU visits, there are a bunch of dumb**** Nub fans who bought 3 packs or season tickets just for tickets to that one and are practically giving away tickets to the other games they had to buy.

Last edited:

Thanks!

Kenneth
The obligatory "They killed Kenny!"

What is the cheapest section (not counting rooftop terrace) to have access to duck indoors area if weather goes bad?

Duck inside? Come on my friend.....this is football. A game to be played and watched outdoors in all elements. Man up!

Duck inside? Come on my friend.....this is football. A game to be played and watched outdoors in all elements. Man up!
Was it the USC game a couple of years ago that had a 1 1/2 hour rain/lightning delay? Everyone headed for the concourses. At least on the east side. I’d imagine Balch filled up as well.

Was it the USC game a couple of years ago that had a 1 1/2 hour rain/lightning delay? Everyone headed for the concourses. At least on the east side. I’d imagine Balch filled up as well.

Oregon. I was there. Hindsight being 20/20 I'd have stayed at the Rio and drank more

Bring your clubs and enjoy golf at altitude and sans humidity. And your hiking shoes....early morning hike above Boulder can make gameday even better.

I worked at Boulder Country Club back in the day. Flatirons was fun to play too. If it was a longer trip I would bring my clubs, so no golf this time. Will probably just take in the sites, walk the campus, drink and eat.

Wrong team. That was the Oregon game

Speaking of drinking more, where is a good spot on Saturday to watch college football?
I like Lazy Dog on Pearl (mostly because the owner is a big CU guy/donor so I like to support fellow Buffs) but they've got great food and a bunch of TV's. If you want a classic Boulder experience, I love Dark Horse! A bit more college heavy atmosphere but their burgers are amazing and they've got games on as well.

Back