What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Volleyball at #6 Washington- Sunday at 7:00 (MT)

AztecBuff

Club Member
Club Member
So, the Buffs play the 2nd of 4 road matches to start the Pac 12 season tomorrow (Sunday) against the #6 Washington Huskies starting at 7:00 PM (Mountain time).

About the Huskies (From the cubuffs preview article from Tuesday ( http://www.cubuffs.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=600&ATCLID=210362962 ):

"...
Washington is ranked sixth in the latest AVCA Coaches Poll and sports a perfect 10-0 record starting league play. The Huskies face Washington State prior to Sunday’s match-up with the Buffs. They lead the NCAA with a .381 hitting percentage and are second in the Pac-12 (third in the NCAA) with a .090 opponent hitting percentage.

The Huskies have the top three hitters in the Pac-12. Lianna Sybeldon leads the way and is second in the NCAA with a .508 hitting percentage. Melanie Wade is 10th (.445) in the nation and Courtney Schwan is 16th (.433). Schwan is averaging a team high 3.67 kills per set, another top ten (ninth) league mark for the Huskies.

Defensively, UW is third in the Pac-12, eighth in the NCAA, with 3.00 blocks per set. Wade is posting 1.55 (third in the Pac-12, ninth in the NCAA) and Sybeldon is recording 1.29 blocks per set (eighth in the conference, 48th in the NCAA).
..."

Note- After the above preview was written, the Huskies started their conference season in Pullman against rival (in-state anyway) WSU Thursday evening, and won in 5 (22-25, 25-15, 25-11, 20-25, 15-4)

Free live video stream should be available at - http://pac-12.com/live/university-washington-2

Link to link to Live Stats- http://www.gohuskies.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=30200&ATCLID=210276801

I'm expecting we go down in 3 sets. Hoping I am very happily surprised. Team must play better than they did against Utah.

Did you lose the live stream? I had it and then it went poof. Can't get it back.

I did watch USC and Stanford. Incredible match that went 5 sets and USC won with 15-13 in the 5th set.

I tried to get the stream working, but gave up and now have to go to bed. Too bad the match wasn't earlier.

And wa completes the sweep, 22-25 in the 3rd. No wipe out sets, but I'm sure the Buffs won't be AT ALL satisfied with that.

Live stream kept going in and out.

Buffs should not be satisfied with how they played, especially in Set 2.

Back