What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Volleyball at Rice- 6:00 MT

ugh- 20-22. TO CU. Rice went on a 4-5 point run to tie it at 17, and have inched ahead since then.

Buffs lose- 21-25 in the 4th. Well, hope Rice has a good rest of the year so this isn't a bad RPI loss. (They were I believe in the 80's last year, so not horrible.)

Poor showing to let Rice go on a 14 to 5 run to close out set 4 and win the match. Being up 16 - 11 and losing the set 25 - 21 is just bad. This team doesn't seem to have a third pin hitter and they will flounder without one against any decent team. I will be very surprised if, when the new poll comes out on Monday, they get any votes at all after this loss. So now I need to be rooting for 2 teams that CU should have been able to beat ... San Diego from the first weekends and Rice from today.... to keep the Buffs RPI from taking too big of a hit.

It looks like Joslyn Hayes made a brief appearance today as a sub. So maybe her injury is healing up nicely. The team sure could use her being able to play.

It looks like Joslyn Hayes made a brief appearance today as a sub. So maybe her injury is healing up nicely. The team sure could use her being able to play.

That would be good news. However, looking at the box score (http://www.cubuffs.com/ViewArticle.dbml?ATCLID=210337287), she's not appearing there, so I think her initial showing up on Gametracker was probably an error. (Assume they probably accidentally typed in her number (#22) in the software vs. Stephanie Shadley (#2) one time.)

That would be good news. However, looking at the box score (http://www.cubuffs.com/ViewArticle.dbml?ATCLID=210337287), she's not appearing there, so I think her initial showing up on Gametracker was probably an error. (Assume they probably accidentally typed in her number (#22) in the software vs. Stephanie Shadley (#2) one time.)
You're probably right Aztec. Over the weekend I did hear that she was doing well and expected back so I was hoping it was true. We should get a better idea this coming weekend when they play at home and we can see her in person.

To me, this is looking like the women's basketball team--no leader and no killer instinct.

I knew they would miss Taylor, but nobody is stepping up in the leadership area or the intangibles she brought to the team.

In today's rankings, CU dropped out of the polls, but did receive 22 votes.

USC jumped up to #3.

I watched Texas totally destroy CSU yesterday. Not a single set was close in the 3 set match. It was fun watching them get beat that badly.

CSU lost again tonight. This time to A & M in 5 sets. Tough start to their season also.

Back