What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Volleyball vs. Washington State (Noon today)

AztecBuff

Club Member
Club Member
So, the Buffs play Washington State today at noon, the 2nd to last home match this year.
(The end of the season for probably my favorite sport as a Buff fan (although they are ALL awesome) has definitely snuck up on me. With the last home match (against OSU) being Thanksgiving eve, and me being out of town around that holiday, today will be the match of the year I get to see live. Hope some of you all will be able to attend that last match on 11/26 (strange (???) 3:00 start time) to help honor the seniors on what I assume will be Senior Day.)

As with every conference match, the Buffs had better bring their "A game" today, or they'll probably get a loss. Washington State, although only 1-13 in conference, have been consistently tough, and are HUNGRY for a win- in their last 13 Pac 12 matches, they've won at least game in every match except against the Buffs in Pullman, against whom every game felt like it could have gone either way. (The Buffs either came back or separated from WSU late in each set.) And, WSU's one conference win was a sweep against Utah a few weeks ago, and the Utes have now gone on and beaten ranked teams in 3 of their last 4 matches as part of a 4 match winning streak to probably insure they will be making the NCAA tournament. (Somewhat unrelated note- If you don't keep up with volleyball results, Washington followed up losing to the Buffs in 5 sets Thursday by losing to Utah in 5 sets yesterday evening.)

Just copying from part of the the cubuffs.com article that previewed this week's matches, re WSU "Kyra Holt leads the Cougars with 3.40 kills per set and Chelsey Bettinson is hitting a team-best .290. The team is hitting .200 this season with Haley MacDonald averaging 11.19 assists per set, the third best in the league. Kate Sommer leads the defense with 4.13 digs per set, which is sixth in the Pac-12. Bettinson is second in the Pac-12, 14th in the NCAA, with 1.44blocks per set."

Go Buffs!

Last edited:
Washington State is horrible. Good teams don't allow this to happen. Very disappointing. Step it is Buffs

From phone

Lucky serve caught the net for WSU. 5-4.

Buffs win the next point for 6-4.

Back