What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Vote early, vote often for Addison Gillam

What an impressive crowd sourced ballot box management program!

Addison up by 700. 1st place with 35% share.

i have a feeling the will of Utah hasn't been broken yet.

good job everyone. Keep it going.

The most positive thing that I can see out of this is that our fans are starved for some success on the football field. As much as we like to bitch about the students not showing up on time, lack of positive tailgating experience, declining attendance - the Buff fans have really stuck with this team through the hard times. It's awesome to see Addison receive 12,000 votes in a single day to take him from a mediocre 7th or 8th place all the way to 1st when Utah and Arizona had been stuffing the ballot box early. I'm so pumped for football season and to see this team take another step in the right direction and here's to hoping that we can get into a bowl game this upcoming fall.

Passed 15 K. Should lap scooby in the next hour.

Utah is adding ~100/hour.

The most positive thing that I can see out of this is that our fans are starved for some success on the football field. As much as we like to bitch about the students not showing up on time, lack of positive tailgating experience, declining attendance - the Buff fans have really stuck with this team through the hard times. It's awesome to see Addison receive 12,000 votes in a single day to take him from a mediocre 7th or 8th place all the way to 1st when Utah and Arizona had been stuffing the ballot box early. I'm so pumped for football season and to see this team take another step in the right direction and here's to hoping that we can get into a bowl game this upcoming fall.

It's amazing what a dozen 35 year olds who live in their parent's basement surfing the internet are capable of accomplishing, especially when starved for football success.

It's amazing what a dozen 35 year olds who live in their parent's basement surfing the internet are capable of accomplishing, especially when starved for football success.

I expect a 10k lead after today. Keep it up!

Passed 15 K. Should lap scooby in the next hour.

Utah is adding ~100/hour.

I got a dozen or so in this morning while waiting for my wife to get ready. During that time we jumped about 40 to Utah's 1.

I can't hit this at work - they block it as a gambling site. Half the time they block sites whatever software is doing this filtering doesn't even bother to fill in the reason.

Utah fans are finally smelling the coffee. Back over 32% share. Going to be tough to lap them.

Back