What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Vote for C-Unit

nik once you click connect with facebook is it taking you to a form that you have already filled out? If it is, there should be at the top of that form in small white text a link that says already registered. Click it and you should be good to go. I have had that issue a few times.

That's the problem. I connect with facebook, it thinks for a second, and then the same page pops up asking me to sign in with facebook or register. Maybe there's a cookie or popup setting I need to change.

That's the problem. I connect with facebook, it thinks for a second, and then the same page pops up asking me to sign in with facebook or register. Maybe there's a cookie or popup setting I need to change.
try clicking the register button and see if it says already registered at the top of the form. Its upper right in small white text

try clicking the register button and see if it says already registered at the top of the form. Its upper right in small white text

If I click 'register' and then fill in my info, nothing happens. I just end up back at the first screen again. I'm done with this. Thanks for trying, though.

Don't use facebook. Have you tried just using your e-mail id instead? Thats what I'm using.

I was not gonna vote cause of the court rushing, but then they had a dance party. Voted.

i-voted-sticker.gif

We've moved up a couple spots the last couple days to 12th. Let's keep it going.

Back