What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Vote For Tyler- AT&T Player of the Week

I think we all realize that we're voting for Hansen when we really should be voting for Richardson. But still, nice for any Buff to be getting love from the national media again. And really nice to see Hansen settling in and putting up video game numbers in EB's offense.

This.

PRichh is not getting the love. Forde's column today had a special section on good WRs from this week and didn't even mention PRichh. ****ers.

collegefootballnews.com didn't mention Tyler or PRich in their recap of their top performances of the weekend.... NO LOVE

Tyler played well but I wasn't "that" impressed. He got a lot of yards but that's to be expected when you throw the ball 50 times (his completion % was pretty average) and a whole bunch of those yards were YAC on the TD's to P-Rich (x2) and Deehan.

He made bad throws to 5 or 6 open recievers in the first half two of which would have been TD's and two others 20-40 yard gains. Our offense went 0/4 in the redzone, a stat typically considered one of the most importaint pieces of criteria when evaluating QB's. He didn't make any plays with his legs.

When we were down 3 and in FG range at the end of the game he threw an ill-advised jump-ball to the endzone that could have easily been picked off and then in OT on 3rd down with the game essentially on the line P-Rich had a step on his man and Tyler threw the worst fade pass in the history of football. And most importaintly his team lost the game.

I'm not trying to "bash" Tyler he really did have a good game overall but just looking at how many yards he threw for can be decieving and while I'm happy to vote for him I have a hard time believing that he was one of the top four players in the country this weekend.

Last edited:
Back