What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Vote Nelson Spruce -- Biletnikoff Semi-Final

Bump. Mods, please rename thread for easier differentiation from old thread. My suggestion: "Vote for Nelson Spruce now you ****ers. Now! NOW!"

Last edited:
I just read the official site. FANS ACTUALLY MATTER IN THE VOTING. I thought this was just an exercise, but read this:
(I actually don't agree with making ANY player award a popularity contest, but these are the facts.)

[h=2]Biletnikoff Award Announces 10 Semifinalists[/h]
November 17, 2014 Tallahassee, FL – The Tallahassee Quarterback Club Foundation, Inc., the creator and sponsor of the Biletnikoff Award, announces the 10 Semifinalists for the 2014 Biletnikoff Award. The award recognizes the outstanding receiver in college football, regardless of position (any player at any position who catches a pass is eligible). The electronic voting by the 265 distinguished members of the National Selection Committee was conducted from November 10th through November 16th.

Foundation Chairman Charles Hopkins commented: “The group of players who could win the Biletnikoff Award is vast as college football has hundreds of fine receivers at numerous positions, including wide receiver, tight end, running back, and slotback. We congratulate all of our watch list receivers for their play and we commend the ten semifinalists for excellent seasons.”

Semifinalists for the 2014 Biletnikoff Award are: (listed in alphabetical order)
Nelson Agholor, University of Southern California, Jr.
Amari Cooper, University of Alabama, Sr.
Rashad Greene, Florida State University, Sr.
Rashard Higgins, Colorado State University, So.
Tyler Lockett, Kansas State University, Sr.
Vince Mayle, Washington State University, RSr.
Sterling Shepard, University of Oklahoma, Jr.
Nelson Spruce, University of Colorado, Jr.
Jaelen Strong, Arizona State University, Jr.
Kevin White, West Virginia University, Sr.
Fans may now help determine which three receivers will advance as finalists by voting as often as once daily at the Biletnikoff Award Fan Vote website. Fan voting for the three semifinalists will close on November 23.

The top 3 aggregate fan votes for receiver will each count as the equivalent of one national selection committee vote for each of those three receivers for finalists. Following the finalists’ selection, the subsequent top single aggregate fan vote for receiver will count as the equivalent of one national selection committee vote in selecting the winner.

The three Finalists will be announced on Monday, November 24th. The Biletnikoff Award winner will be announced live on ESPN’s The Home Depot College Football Awards Show on Thursday, December 11, 2014.

Just added a vote from my mobile.

We've got ground to make up, people.

Voting twice every day until the end of the season... Spruce needs a big game against Oregon to fuel the push!

Git 'er done, fellas! Bull**** that he's behind that lamb scrub and the pimp from All Strippers U.

Back