What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Warning! Henderson content! Tedford to be new CU OC?

Team meeting is not at 5 p.m. It was cancelled. Just a team dinner now. These twitter columnists are way behind the curve on info. Give it a little longer :thumbsup:

Players successfully petitioned because they want to watch SNF?

Anyone read the Henderson hack job in the DP today? Actually, it was factual. But you just get the feeling that he enjoys writing it. Don't you?

Anyone read the Henderson hack job in the DP today? Actually, it was factual. But you just get the feeling that he enjoys writing it. Don't you?

I very much do get that feeling. It is also kind of ironic that he writes the most critical articles about the football program at a time when it desperately needs to be criticized.

Let's see, hiring a replacement coach without actually firing the current coach and making him work with his own replacement? This actually sounds like something this slapdick administration would try to pull. The rumor must be true.

Let's see, hiring a replacement coach without actually firing the current coach and making him work with his own replacement? This actually sounds like something this slapdick administration would try to pull. The rumor must be true.

Yep. It's just dysfunctional enough to be true.

Sounds like what WVa did with Holgerson. Luck's daddy being the AD brought him in to take over and had Bill Stewart work with him before being released.

No news on your new OC until tomorrow or Tuesday. Sweet dreams from Alex.

JWpA4.gif

Last edited:

No kidding.

There is another article from him today about the bad attendance. Again, it is sad that he is about the only one pointing out the issues publicly with the program it seems.

There is another article from him today about the bad attendance. Again, it is sad that he is about the only one pointing out the issues publicly with the program it seems.
Totally agree. It's sad that the other "sports writers" in Boulder or Denver appear to just be regurgitating the ADs position on things and not critically looking at the team.

I never thought I'd see the day where I appreciated Henderson being the beat writer for the Buffs, but at least for now, I'm glad he's writing what he's writing.

Where was the AD control over the infotainment hacks during the scandal that wasn't?

Henderson is going to always post what gets a rise out of people (while looking at pics of young gymnasts to get his own rise).

Right now, this works for us.

If only he'd balance things. For instance, an article about how CU has done basketball right would serve him well right now on the credibility front as he blasts CU's handling of its football program.

Henderson is going to always post what gets a rise out of people (while looking at pics of young gymnasts to get his own rise).

If only he'd balance things. For instance, an article about how CU has done basketball right would serve him well right now on the credibility front as he blasts CU's handling of its football program.

I hate Henderson. He is the worst sports 'journalist' I have ever seen. But he is serving his purpose.... for now

Let's not get carried away here.

I am on record as pro sloppy seconds........When it comes to Football coaches. If Cal fired Tedford, I would take him in a NY minute to be our HEAD COACH, forget the OC crap. Fire Embree immediately, regardless of who is available and bring in Tedford. Do it Mike Bohn, please. Make my Christmas dreams come true.

I am on record as pro sloppy seconds........When it comes to Football coaches. If Cal fired Tedford, I would take him in a NY minute to be our HEAD COACH, forget the OC crap. Fire Embree immediately, regardless of who is available and bring in Tedford. Do it Mike Bohn, please. Make my Christmas dreams come true.

I said the same thing a few weeks ago in another thread. I can only dream of the day that the conversations on this board are why are we only wining 7-9 games a year with all the talent we have.

Why are we excited about the possibility of Teford? Hasn't he underperformed in our conference? Cal's results look desirable to us now, but he has underachieved overall. And frankly, his situation at Cal is better than what he'd inherit here.

I'd like to find a mid-major, or BCS coordinator that has succeeded in a variety of conferences in the face of adversity.

Somebody convince me on Teford, because I'm not seeing it.

Back