What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? -- The fight continues

I'm sorry but SOME of these assistants have to go. Brown especially. Nik, you really want brown and bienemy to keep their current positions on this staff?

I highly doubt cu will get rid of 9 assistants.

I'm sorry but SOME of these assistants have to go. Brown especially. Nik, you really want brown and bienemy to keep their current positions on this staff?

I highly doubt cu will get rid of 9 assistants.

I think you may have misunderstood me.

I want Embree and the entire staff gone. Need to clean house and move on.

I also think the idea of leaving Embree and letting him do a re-set on the rebuild with completely new systems and staff would be an even worse plan that having him keep things pretty much together and proceeding with his original vision. Considering how stupid I think that plan would be should give you an idea of what I think of the "save Embree but blow up the rest of the staff" plan.

I think you may have misunderstood me.

I want Embree and the entire staff gone. Need to clean house and move on.

I also think the idea of leaving Embree and letting him do a re-set on the rebuild with completely new systems and staff would be an even worse plan that having him keep things pretty much together and proceeding with his original vision. Considering how stupid I think that plan would be should give you an idea of what I think of the "save Embree but blow up the rest of the staff" plan.

Got it. Yeah, I agree, why keep embree and start all over again with all new guys. Recruiting hasn't been great so far but that scenario would kill it even further. Guess we'll see what happens next week unless bohn is going on vacation.

Back