What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Was this unexpected?

buffwoman526

Club Member
Club Member
I didn't watch the game tonight as I had other plans. I did keep track of the score and was not surprised.

Now obviously I didn't see how we actually played, and how we ended up with NO points, but I was expecting something ugly like this.

Weren't you?

Hawkins' teams have never beaten a big 12 north team on the road, and only two road games under him period. I'm a little surprised there is so much angst this evening.

I didn't watch the game tonight as I had other plans. I did keep track of the score and was not surprised.

Now obviously I didn't see how we actually played, and how we ended up with NO points, but I was expecting something ugly like this.

Weren't you?

Hawkins' teams have never beaten a big 12 north team on the road, and only two road games under him period. I'm a little surprised there is so much angst this evening.

I didn't really expect this. I thought we would likely get beat but might pull an upset. We were playing on the road against a team with at least as good of talent as we have. I really thought we had progressed a bit and I didn't expect to see us get whipped because we couldn't get out of our own way.

Nah, not at all. At least I don't have to hear people talk about how we are going to be good this year (I don't enjoy talking with dumb football fans). At least they put Cody in. FUN BAD. Fire Dan Hawkins already. How sad is it he beat his average Mizzery score today?

I didn't expect Mizzou's defense to stop anyone, really, not even our play-calling. But they had some good plays, we had some position disadvantages twice. That's all Coach Hawk needed to "go back to Square One. We'll focus on basics." Great. Just great. Like, "Ya gotta pull the flag when they run past ya" basics, Coach?

I didn't expect Mizzou's defense to stop anyone, really, not even our play-calling. But they had some good plays, we had some position disadvantages twice. That's all Coach Hawk needed to "go back to Square One. We'll focus on basics." Great. Just great. Like, "Ya gotta pull the flag when they run past ya" basics, Coach?

Even my first and second graders can do this...

I have no idea what to say about last night other that it really wasn't surprising. Having MU hold us scoreless, atrocious special teams, panicking and putting Cody in, a lost and confused HC. All of it has been seen before..

I know where I stand with these coaches and what I think their future with the University of Colorado should be.

I expect that the pride and tradition of CU football will not be entrusted to the timid or weak.

Losing 5 in a row to Mizzou should be enough to get any coach fired, not sure if this is a thread jack.

I think half of the fans were ready to fire 'Hawkins last year. I certainly was.

It's going to take CU bending over this year for 100% of people to get on board with the "Fire Hawkins" mentality, forcing our AD to make a change...

It really sucks that CU is leaving the BigXII on this kind of note. That's more irritating to me than anything I think. Hopefully the switch to the Pac brings many exciting changes, including the right leadership to bring CU back...

I'm also looking forward to the next phone call from the CU Foundation to give them my thoughts...

Back