What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Washington @ Colorado

PurpleReign

Obviously you guys are struggling this year, hence the large spread, but what are your bright spots that we will need to be worried about?

Obviously you guys are struggling this year, hence the large spread, but what are your bright spots that we will need to be worried about?

The sun is bright. I guess if it's a clear day, your receivers and returners might need to be worried about that....

Your RBs might get a little more winded than normal due to the altitude when they keep breaking those 20 - 40 yd runs.

Altitude, you might not live through the game.

Or you might get a headache, loss of breath, or maybe nothing at all. You can never tell. :plot:

Edit: damnit SuperD

thing you need to worry about for an away game at boulder:

1. ralphie might get loose and rampage through your coaching staff.
2. your players might fail a drug test from second hand smoke.
3. the altitude. fear it. your highly conditioned athletes might actually collapse from hyperventilation at any given time.
4. sunburn.
5. the boulder turnpike can be very congested on game weekends.

About the only bright spot is that this horror show of a season is getting closer to ending. Unfortunately we have not yet seen any signs that anything that will change it in the future is in the works.

No bright spots. Worst season in the history of college football. Wish we would forfeit instead of playing.

thing you need to worry about for an away game at boulder:

1. ralphie might get loose and rampage through your coaching staff.
2. your players might fail a drug test from second hand smoke.
3. the altitude. fear it. your highly conditioned athletes might actually collapse from hyperventilation at any given time.
4. sunburn.
5. the boulder turnpike can be very congested on game weekends.

Big no on #2 - WA is our cousin in leading the legal weed charge!

In other words, we really are screwed in this game.

The air is thin up here! Make sure you hit the O2 after running up and down the field to avoid high altitude sickness.

I'm trying to figure out which record is going to be broken this weekend?? There will be at least 1 for sure... CU loses by 30, then 1 more home game. The utah game will bring the first no home win season since 1929 (or something like that) -
freak'n sad

Worried?

:lol:

I wouldn't be worried about anything.....maybe if you are watching on TV they might switch to a more competitive game but other then that you should be golden.

You shouldn't be worried about jack****, although you should be greatly concerned about your offense if you don't score 50. Congrats on your 6-6 season. I'd kill to have one of those.

Worried? If you don't bring any women or children with you everything will be OK

You only need to worry whether or not you'll eclipse the 60 point barrier. Your defense should also aim for < 100 total yards allowed.

You shouldn't be worried about jack****, although you should be greatly concerned about your offense if you don't score 50. Congrats on your 6-6 season. I'd kill to have one of those.

We are 6-4 right now, so if we end up winning this game it would be 7 wins so far, with 8 possible if we can beat Leach's air raid.

I'd just be worried about exhausting your RBs and WRs. And I hope your cheerleaders don't do push ups after every score...I'd be concerned about them too.

Back