What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Washington Fires Romar

I would bet that Washington starts by making an unsuccessful run at Mark Few. And then we'll see where it goes from there.

Deserved. Thought they wouldn't pull the trigger though. How you can have so many crappy teams with so many lottery picks is mind boggling.

The coach who signed him was fired. He'll be released from that committment. Rumor is missouri already hired his dad.
I saw that he hasn't signed his LOI to Washington yet. Is that true or just internet specualtion?

I would bet that Washington starts by making an unsuccessful run at Mark Few. And then we'll see where it goes from there.
That's what I thought too, have to make the call. If they were to pull few after getting Peterson away from Boise that AD deserves a huge raise.

I saw that he hasn't signed his LOI to Washington yet. Is that true or just internet specualtion?

He signed it, but will be released since they fired the coach he signed with. Cuanzo already pulled the trigger on Michael Sr as an assistant.

Give just about any P5 coach one Chriss, Murray, Fultz or Porter, and they would have done more with it. All-world recruiter, terrible at Xs and Os.

A. That's always the threat until the new guy comes in and everyone likes him.
B. The band-aid needed to be pulled off, even if it stings for awhile.

That's what I thought too, have to make the call. If they were to pull few after getting Peterson away from Boise that AD deserves a huge raise.

Peterson knew he'd never sniff a national championship at Boise.

Few's team is a number one seed, without going through the meat grinder of a P5 conference.

An ocean of difference. If Few leaves the Zags for any P5 school, he's crazy.

Peterson knew he'd never sniff a national championship at Boise.

Few's team is a number one seed, without going through the meat grinder of a P5 conference.

An ocean of difference. If Few leaves the Zags for any P5 school, he's crazy.
I get that but some coaches want to coach in big conferences no matter how competitive it is.

Fair enough.

He'd still be crazy to do it, though. ;)
Last I checked, Few was making about $1.4M at Gonzaga. Cuonzo is getting $3M per at Mizzou.

Some would say it's crazy to stay, but I guess money isn't everything to some coaches. How much would Gonzaga be able to pay to keep him?

Back