What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Washington offering a blank check to get Tosh Lupoi from Cal

This is a bigger hire for UW than Wilcox as DC possibly. Sark's biggest get as HC in his tenure realistically. This helps soften the loss of Nuss to Alabama this offseason...

Holy **** I feel like I'm dreaming right now....

:dance5:

This is a bigger hire for UW than Wilcox as DC possibly. Sark's biggest get as HC in his tenure realistically. This helps soften the loss of Nuss to Alabama this offseason...

Holy **** I feel like I'm dreaming right now....

:dance5:
You won the lottery! Anyone one remember which board Liverflukes posts on?

Just hope they don't all flock to UW.

This could potentially help us with Yuri, couldn't it?

I doubt it would have much impact. Ambrose is primary and I believe that ex-Cal QB Steve Levy gives Cal an "in" at Don Bosco. Levy is Director of Football for Sports Conditioning Institute in NJ (Vacarro's group). Wouldn't surprise me if Cal was paying them the same way they've paid Lyles. That group has had a couple Don Bosco football players placed at D1 programs and lists them among their "featured athletes".

http://sports-conditioning.com/pages/Ultimate-Football-Training-Academy-p3831.html

How is Washington's class looking sizewise right now? If Lupoi recruits want to bail, does UW have room for them?

How is Washington's class looking sizewise right now? If Lupoi recruits want to bail, does UW have room for them?

Yes, the 4 and 5*s would never be turned down.

We've lost a few recruits recently, but there would easily be enough room. I don't know all the numbers but if Thompson, McCarthy, Dozier or some other recruits wanted to sign with UW it would be easy to fit them in...

Yes, the 4 and 5*s would never be turned down.

We've lost a few recruits recently, but there would easily be enough room. I don't know all the numbers but if Thompson, McCarthy, Dozier or some other recruits wanted to sign with UW it would be easy to fit them in...

Well, looks like you've just lost your place as favorite non-buff fan. Welcome home, lammiefusker.

Cal did end up with a couple of kids that USC really wanted, right. Would this give the Trojans an opportunity to get back in on them. I only ask because there is obviously a numbers game going with SC, and at some point they may have to start letting some guys go.

Bearinsider and Allbuffs. The story is a little more complicated than a raise btw. Congrats DesertDawg.

It always is. There have been whispers out there (probably louder than whispers in Cal circles) that Tedford and Lupoi aren't exactly BFFs.

Sorry for you loss, man, this has gotta hurt. What is the story?

Multiple stories right now. I'll let you know when the dust settles.

Cal did end up with a couple of kids that USC really wanted, right. Would this give the Trojans an opportunity to get back in on them. I only ask because there is obviously a numbers game going with SC, and at some point they may have to start letting some guys go.

Yes. Some will probably stay and some will probably leave.

Sark has put together a really good defensive coaching staff. Talk about an upgrade.

Another move to U-Dub that went under the radar a bit was snagging Keith Heyward from Oregon State. Good young DB coach that should be able to recruit Los Angeles well for the Huskies.

surprised Tosh didn't pick CU, isn't it our specaility to hire recruiters and make them coaches.

Adam on Rivals confirmed that Tosh was Yuri's main recruiter.

Flippin' Sweet!
napoleon-dynamite.jpg

Saw where Armstead was set to pick Cal tonight, but now it is an Auburn-Notre Dame battle.

I was hoping to find a funny image for this thread. Word to the wise, doing a google image search for "husky bear" can be disturbing. Unless you're into that kind of thing. NTTAWWT

Hearing from several parents of Cal verbal commits & one writes "Losing Tosh changes it for our son & may cost Tedford his job long term."

Recruiting guy on Twitter. Lupoi and Tedford had an in-home with Arik Armstead ONLY LAST NIGHT.

Pretty bitch move for an alum to leave 2 weeks before signing day.

Back