1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The admins are aware of site instability throughout the day today. We have our crack technical staff checking it out, but it is probably the Russians. If you are having any specific issues, please post them to the Customer Service Support Forums and we will get to them in the next 24 to 48 weeks. Thank You

Wasington Preview: Call of the Wild

Discussion in 'CU Buffs Newsroom' started by RSSBot, Oct 13, 2011.

1. RSSBot

RSSBot News Junkie

By this point in the season, while the previews always pose interesting challenges, I could almost write a wrap-up before the game starts. *In fact, I've already started my Monday Grab Bag for next week; it's called "Winless in Seattle." *Here's a preview:

"Blah blah special teams disaster, blah blah penalties, blah blah screen game, blah blah team doesn't know how to win, blah blah blah. "

It's been the same for every weekend that CU isn't playing within it's comfort zone (whupping lil brother in Denver), and the whole thing is starting to get old. *I'm having trouble discerning genuine improvement anymore; maybe that's just the cynic in me, but I've reached a critical stage in watching the team this season.* Don't get me wrong, I'm still on board with Coach Embree and crew, but my heart is catching up to what my brain knew all along would be a long rebuilding process

Hell, I'm probably lashing out because of the helpless nature of being a fan, but my eyes are starting to glaze over whenever the football program is brought up. *I'm desperate for a bright spot, but as I said last week, I'm not sure that there's one on the horizon until October passes us all by.

--

[​IMG]
    Balto, the most famous Husky of all time.* That's all I got today.
    Making their fist trip to the Pacific Northwest since that dreadful 2004 affair with Washington St, CU takes on*the Washington Huskies, looking to somehow, someway halt the road losing streak in its tracks. *Kickoff is set for 1:30 MT, and the game can be seen on Root/FSN if you're so inclined.

Click below for the preview...

Read more »[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

More...