What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Wasington Preview: Call of the Wild

RSSBot

News Junkie
By this point in the season, while the previews always pose interesting challenges, I could almost write a wrap-up before the game starts. *In fact, I've already started my Monday Grab Bag for next week; it's called "Winless in Seattle." *Here's a preview:

"Blah blah special teams disaster, blah blah penalties, blah blah screen game, blah blah team doesn't know how to win, blah blah blah. "

It's been the same for every weekend that CU isn't playing within it's comfort zone (whupping lil brother in Denver), and the whole thing is starting to get old. *I'm having trouble discerning genuine improvement anymore; maybe that's just the cynic in me, but I've reached a critical stage in watching the team this season.* Don't get me wrong, I'm still on board with Coach Embree and crew, but my heart is catching up to what my brain knew all along would be a long rebuilding process

Hell, I'm probably lashing out because of the helpless nature of being a fan, but my eyes are starting to glaze over whenever the football program is brought up. *I'm desperate for a bright spot, but as I said last week, I'm not sure that there's one on the horizon until October passes us all by.

--

Balto, the most famous Husky of all time.* That's all I got today.
Making their fist trip to the Pacific Northwest since that dreadful 2004 affair with Washington St, CU takes on*the Washington Huskies, looking to somehow, someway halt the road losing streak in its tracks. *Kickoff is set for 1:30 MT, and the game can be seen on Root/FSN if you're so inclined.

Click below for the preview...

Read more »
8030839680057503187-5289512397060569440

BQWqZtqorSM

More...

Back